Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hope they're 'writing' A-L-B-I-O-N on the West Stand lower.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Each corner holds about 750, top tier holds 4500 I believe

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
normally i only pass the stadium on the A27 on my way back in to brighton, but this evening i had to go to Peacehaven, and decided i would go through to woodingdean, and drop down the falmer road (long way around i know) but as i popped over the hill driving towards the stadium (it was dark) and OMFG what a wonderful stadium.... It looked Huge!! and i am even more in love than i thought i was.......

God August seems so Far away!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There's nothing worse than a big stadium with empty seats everywhere. The club made the right decision in not filling in the corners. All the home stands will be full for most of our games next season. Fill in the corners when we get to the Premiership!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Hell of a site. How quick have the seats gone in! A month ago it was all concrete!

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I know it 100% can but i just can't see how it can be extended to 30,000? if the 2nd tier of the east stand holds say i reckon 2,000, where are the other 6,000 going to go? The corners look like they'll hold no more than 500 each.

I understand that it will end up with a capacity more like 33,000 in the end. Time will tell.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
cat-its-beautiful-757604.jpg

SOON

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I really do hope the first league game at Falmer is a 17:15 or 19:45 kick off !!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's fantastic. I seem to remember that on the old computer images they had something like a club crest in the corners... would certainly look good if there's something like that there, or at least a blue covering when it's finished rather than blank concrete. Maybe that's what will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here