Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow, that wind!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm with you there! My 13-month-old is a pretty good sleeper, but she slept through until 8 this morning which is almost unheard of!

Feeling lovely and refreshed!

Excellent stuff! We had our first full nights sleep when she was around 10 months but it doesn't last long, we get a week of sleep then it goes to pot and have to start over. We had a bad saturday night with her and I was up between 1.30 and 04.00 trying to get her back down.

Generally she's not bad, but I'm amazed she went through last night!

Congrats both! 21 month old Jr Gullflyinghigh spent most of the night sleeping horizontally whilst kicking his mum in the head and relegating me to the sofa for the night.

Teething is not fun!

We were lucky with Teething. She had a full mouth of teeth by the time she was a year old. It makes for some disturbing photos I must say seeing a <1 year old with a perfect smile and all their teeth! She didn't really suffer Teething which was a godsend to us. We never had her in our bed with us either. It's something we've tried to avoid. Good luck with the Teething!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats both! 21 month old Jr Gullflyinghigh spent most of the night sleeping horizontally whilst kicking his mum in the head and relegating me to the sofa for the night.

Teething is not fun!

Not looking forward to the nights when this inevitably will happen!

I can only hope you've got a comfortable sofa!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Nadger blankets. My Turkish barber seems to have been blown closed. The jog, however, was ok, just spotting one felled half-grown tree balancing, of course horizontally, on the front gates of a nearby home. When returning, and since, i've wondered about the whereabouts of my two recycling boxes, both with a bag of empty quorn packaging and butter bean tins in. I heard a thing or two shuffle their way scratchily along the pavement in the morning. If it was them, i wonder where they ended up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lovely and sunny in Newhaven , could be in the bahamas if you shut your eyes , and blocked out the screaming and swearing din coming from the library

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Lovely and sunny in Newhaven , could be in the bahamas if you shut your eyes , and blocked out the screaming and swearing din coming from the library
Can't you leave the drawing room and ask whoever is in your library to keep the noise down?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Been kept awake half the night by the sound of beer cans and wine bottles flying up and down the street that people have put out in their recycling. Looked out the window a couple of times and saw the black recycling boxes being tossed about like they were nothing.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anybody lost their trampoline? Found in Peacehaven.

[tweet]714375245524819968[/tweet]
Got called out to work this morning and outside the front door of the office was a trampoline. Fully intact and upright along with it's enclosure. And no damage to the fence. Looks like it just vaulted the fence to make a get away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm a heavy sleeper, but that wind was mental last night, woke me up a couple of times. Haven't heard wind like that for decades.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not looking forward to the nights when this inevitably will happen!

I can only hope you've got a comfortable sofa!
They're few and far between, but it can't be helped...also, far more preferable to the 2am drive to help him calm down.

Done it twice and really hoping that's all it'll need.

We were lucky with Teething. She had a full mouth of teeth by the time she was a year old. It makes for some disturbing photos I must say seeing a <1 year old with a perfect smile and all their teeth! She didn't really suffer Teething which was a godsend to us. We never had her in our bed with us either. It's something we've tried to avoid. Good luck with the Teething!

Approaching 2 and only 10 teeth fully through at this point...what I'd give just to have the remainders all pop through together!

We only ever let him into ours at peak teething or illness, at its worst the trade off is some sleep for everyone or no sleep for anyone. No brainer on those nights where we're both working the next day!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tree STILL down in Rustington! what have we come to? If '87 happened again we'd need rescuing by the UN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here