Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I will continue to take them as i find them thank SM (incidentally, just recently this has become on a fairly regular basis). You continue to read your hate filled website and draw your own conclusions (or should i say someone elses).

So the events from whatever sources are not happening eh. As i said, either way the events will not affect you, which is why you can adopt your holier than thou approach and feel good about adopting in your eyes, the moral high ground. Fair enough.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So the events from whatever sources are not happening eh. As i said, either way the events will not affect you, which is why you can adopt your holier than thou approach and feel good about adopting in your eyes, the moral high ground. Fair enough.

they won't effect me because we don't have refugees, asylum seekers or Muslims? As a matter of fact i seem to remember posting that as a percentage of population we have more dastardly muslims than Britain. We even have some halfwits who make websites like the ones you frequent. My personal favourite is the '**** off we're full" morons. We have 22 million people on a continent four times bigger than Europe and we are full. It would be funny if they weren't so angry about it :)

Anyway nice chatting to you as ever SM, don't think we are ever going to agree on this but it is nice to retread the same old ground.

Auf Wedersein as you say in Germany (you guys probably spell it right though)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
they won't effect me because we don't have refugees, asylum seekers or Muslims? As a matter of fact i seem to remember posting that as a percentage of population we have more dastardly muslims than Britain. We even have some halfwits who make websites like the ones you frequent. My personal favourite is the '**** off we're full" morons. We have 22 million people on a continent four times bigger than Europe and we are full. It would be funny if they weren't so angry about it :)

Anyway nice chatting to you as ever SM, don't think we are ever going to agree on this but it is nice to retread the same old ground.

Well you and your merry men have managed to deflect the thread again.....job done eh.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well you and your merry men have managed to deflect the thread again.....job done eh.

i think you have done a fair bit yourself on that score. Don't worry though there will be another along soon, i am sure

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am sure there will seeing as in the last couple of hours more carnage.
"Several people are believed to have been killed and wounded in an explosion in a tourist district of the Turkish city of Istanbul."
http://katm.co.uk/index.php/breaking-several-dead-and-wounded-explosion-in-tourist-area-of-turkey/

A nasty business, RIP to all those involved. The quicker we work out what to do about ISIS the better. Although I have little faith that our governments will come up with anything worthwhile.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A nasty business, RIP to all those involved. The quicker we work out what to do about ISIS the better. Although I have little faith that our governments will come up with anything worthwhile.

Possibly, but if things are hidden and covered up, then dissed and the insults fly around when they are highlighted......then the governments will never hear or act.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

The problem in this case MAY be ISIS, the problems in Germany, Sweden, etc at the moment re rapes etc are not to do with ISIS...it is a cultural problem. A problem that seems acceptable in their own countries, but not acceptable in civilised parts of the world. Why should we have to accept it, who asked US.

D

Deleted member 22389

Worthwhile would be closing down the borders to stop anymore people entering the EU. Process women and children. That is the solution, and if they had done this 3-4 years ago none of the rubbish would be going on in Europe today.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

And you cant live in most of it you buffoon.

D

Deleted member 22389

Spreading now. Just sickening.

It's like the situation in Calais, if they cleared the camps to begin with, deported and processed only the really genuine people then we wouldn't have 6,000 waiting to break in to the UK. I mean how stupid can you get, putting up containers. Far from solving the problems it will now make it worse and make it even more of an incentive for people to get to Calais in the first place. Today I'm reading all sorts of threads on NSC about the NHS, one user can't get hold of medication for his daughter, but they can spend 20 million on this no problems at all, it's a complete and utter fing joke.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And you cant live in most of it you buffoon.

Even if you discount the bits you would consider uninhabitable (people still live there) there is plenty of space you angry halfwit.

A lack of water if the problem but that doesn't fit on their maps as well.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The problem in this case MAY be ISIS, the problems in Germany, Sweden, etc at the moment re rapes etc are not to do with ISIS...it is a cultural problem. A problem that seems acceptable in their own countries, but not acceptable in civilised parts of the world. Why should we have to accept it, who asked US.

Here you are saying that sexual assault and rape are part of Islamic culture and on the next thread you will be banging on about only disliking the extremist Muslims and that most Muslims are okay. It is so hard to keep abreast of your position on this. Perhaps you could clarify?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Worthwhile would be closing down the borders to stop anymore people entering the EU. Process women and children. That is the solution, and if they had done this 3-4 years ago none of the rubbish would be going on in Europe today.

The trouble with this is it leaves thousands of innocent people stranded and stateless. Some people feel that we have a responsibility to help those in need.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Possibly, but if things are hidden and covered up, then dissed and the insults fly around when they are highlighted......then the governments will never hear or act.

True enough, if you don't like the insults flying then perhaps you should ask the mods to ban PPF, Alfred Mizen, Sydney, Looney etc from these threads before they get started.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyway you fellas have got your thread back. You can continue blaming thousands (or millions depending on where you decide to draw the line at that particular time) for the heinous act of a few. Keep em out and send the problems elsewhere and you don't have to worry about it. I wonder if we had acknowledged our responsibility to these people, been a bit more proactive about the problem and as SM rightly says, not tried to deny its existence we could have come up a plan to spread the burden across the planet instead of concentrating it in Germany, Turkey etc. It seems that the problems are occurring where there is a concentration of refugees. Maybe spreading the load so to speak would have meant that hosting cities and countries would have the means to deal with the problem.

I believe it was SM who came up with the idea of processing people closer to the source to ensure that only bona fide refugees would be come to any given country. This is of the course the system that we have, the problem is that it is woefully inadequate in terms of the numbers countries are prepared to take.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
True enough, if you don't like the insults flying then perhaps you should ask the mods to ban PPF, Alfred Mizen, Sydney, Looney etc from these threads before they get started.

I don't ask the Mods to ban anyone, i think it is sneaky to do that, let alone putting the names up of people that disagree on a post. Do you think it will influence the Mods if you put the names up.
Anyway, just popped in, i was listening to the game, perhaps you tuned in if you remembered/bothered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here