[News] Would you???????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Shall we put you down as 'undecided'?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No. This reminds me of the increasing politicisation of social life. It feeds the culture wars myth.

Armed Forces Day is another example. The vast majority of us have absolute respect and honour for those who serve. But I'm not convinced that the appearance of this day is about their service to the nation, more the government's wish for slavish obedience to foreign policy and deployment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How many people on here stood on their streets clapping and banged pots and pans for the NHS after being asked? We’ve done madder things as a country let’s face it?! :)
Probably cousins of the French that have banged pots and pans because of the supposed pension age increase.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh good. Yet another thread designed for all the lefties to jump on have a pop. Maybe its for the best we aren't in the Cup final. Some of you lot would probably boo the National Anthem like the scousers did.
Or maybe folks just simply don't feel the need to swear allegiance to someone they have no affiliation with and even less know. I didn't vote for him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh good. Yet another thread designed for all the lefties to jump on have a pop. Maybe its for the best we aren't in the Cup final. Some of you lot would probably boo the National Anthem like the scousers did.
It's not difficult, either Y or N :shrug:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I take it that you're a happy forelock-tugger? Good for you, and I have no problem with people that wish to do so, but the idea that it's a thread designed for "all the lefties to jump on and have a pop" displays a bit of insecurity, imho.
U ok hun?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_6566.jpeg

I’ve edited it to make sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports