Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you want to work for bha?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Definitely , any data input jobs or the tours would be right up my street (unless they needed me for a Striker of course) :p

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I like the idea but the reality would definitely detract from your experience as a supporter.

As a fan, your view of the club is headed by the players, the manager and your fellow fans. Imagine having to be a part of what is now a big business with all the corporate rules and regulations and the little Hitlers that all such operations have to keep things in order.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Do Gullys Girls need a masseur?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Do Gullys Girls need a masseur?

Gullys Girls dont exist now, its Gullys Group now plus a couple of men - so you can still be a masseur is you want !!

Id work for the club as long as it wasnt on matchdays. A tour guide i had when i did the tour a while back was a STH in the WSU and regularly attended away games.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I've never really worked in a small/medium business but imagine there might be a good sense of belonging, especially if you're a fan of the club. But part of you would surely start to have a small feeling of resentment when things don't always go your way....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Being loosly described as a fitness coach, I'd love it....... most of my clients are primary aged kids for swimming lessons or old biddies for Aqua Aerobics. If not working with the players I could always give some of the WAGS a workout while the lads are playing away :thumbsup:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Whilst I was never directly employed by the club I have worked as a supplier of theirs for a good number of years. Loved it and miss it now that I'm not doing it anymore

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've thought about this before and come down on the side of not wanting to. I think it would tarnish my enjoyment of supporting the club.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I've thought about this before and come down on the side of not wanting to. I think it would tarnish my enjoyment of supporting the club.

I was considering going for one of the tour guide jobs but subsequently turned down the offer for an interview because the more I thought about it, the less appealing the thought of working for the club became (other than the low pay, odd hours and commitment it would require). In hindsight I am glad I didn't and I agree with your comment.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yes I would, some kind of admin/office job would suit me perfectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here