Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted?

Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted?

• Yes, I want to go regardless

Votes: 170 87.6%
  • Yes, but only if it we're still trying to win the title

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • No, I'd give it a miss

Votes: 15 7.7%

• Total voters

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
If the loyalty points system is the same for Villa and Norwich I will be in the second tranche so would hope to have a good chance of getting tickets. If there are tickets available I'll be buying them no matter what the state of the league table.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No

... way would I want to miss it. (But I probably will as my Loyalty points won't be nearly enough. That's the other side of poncing people's tickets).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
On a minibus going up on friday afternoon on which of the 16 , 5 will have a good shout of getting a ticket through the clubs system , i'm not one of the 5 but hopefully the rest of us will find our way into the ground somehow , if Villa with 2 games to go have no chance of the playoffs then i think we may get a larger than expected amount of extra tickets , here's hoping .

I'm sure you are aware ..but game is on Sunday ..or is it a question of having a day of boozing on Saturday before Sundays main course

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There until Monday :) that's if we have any wheels left on the bus , I'm the designated driver as I only drink craft shandy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Dunno if anyone recalls us clinching League 1 @ Walsall. After being promoted we actually didn't sell out from memory. Similar allocation but fair to say a different era now
Really we had behind the goal and side

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Making a weekend of it. Trains and accommodation booked. Won't be able to get ticket till Second release but confident of getting one.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Last year when Boro tickets went on sale, a large number of people didn't buy a ticket initially as they didn't want to travel if the game didn't mean anything. By the time it emerged that it was a HUGE game, many of those people then found that they couldn't get a ticket as they'd all been snapped up.

Today has brought news of a smaller than hoped for allocation at Villa Park, and some people concerned that they will not get a ticket.

There is a reasonable chance that we'll travel to Villa already promoted. Would you still want to go if promotion has been assured?

I'm assuming this question is being asked so the club can gauge demand for the game in these circumstances.
Have the Club been asked to pay in full in they want more than the current information?

I'm a YES.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd like to if I can justify the expense/ actually get a ticket.

More realistically I'll be at the King and Queen or something (assuming it's on TV)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As per earlier post, stuff Villa and keep your tickets, we don't need your game. Bet this game doesn't sell out Tuesday.
Still going though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here