Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you want the pink kit you can buy as our away kit next year?

Pink kit as away kit next year?

• Yes

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 52.1%

• Total voters

No wonder we are the laughing stock of English football fans, look at me look at me I have a pink shirt on ain't I forward thinking and open minded, other fans think that its ya ring piece that is open not your mind.

They are meant for females, not faggoty Brighton males.

If ya dont lke me spelling or grammer, tough shit.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No wonder we are the laughing stock of English football fans, look at me look at me I have a pink shirt on ain't I forward thinking and open minded, other fans think that its ya ring piece that is open not your mind.

Who cares what other fans think? If they want to be bigoted and homophobic, let them. I couldn't give a f*** and it just shows them up for the morons they are. Besides, as others have said we'd hardly be the first team to play in pink.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I bought one cos I like it a lot more than the stupid new red shirt... Is there something wrong with that?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
and I find the idea of colours being subscribed to genders about as laughable as it gets.

Nobody is suggesting that, in fact I would suggest the opposite has happened, that people are looking past the fact that it is a pretty bloody horrible design to prove a point that they aren't homophobic.

And that is coming from the owner of the 92 chewitts strip. I've got no problem with a pink away strip as long as it's not done for any reason other than the colours, to try and tie it to anyones gender or sexuality is just ridiculous.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
A nice vivid pink kit similar to the Oldham one-off would be great. Failing that a nice luminous orange colour would make a nice change.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
It's a bit shit really isn't it? I'd be cool with a decent pink shirt but not pink and white stripes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Mate, get a grip, as I said before, this would not be new, it has been done many times before, do you remember Huddersfield, Oldham, Bristol Rovers, Partick Thistle and others fans being laughed at? No, because they weren't. It's only a colour, and as has been said, we had 2 kits in the past that bore a resemblance to pink, and we got over it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No, it's fuckin horrible.

On that we agree. Our current home shirt sucks and this is just a pink version of that.

Both are effing 'orrible.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Good God no I think it's f***ing horrible
If you want to go out on a limb with something a bit unusual I'd suggest the Fiorentina purple as a much better bet

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If you want to go out on a limb with something a bit unusual I'd suggest the Fiorentina purple as a much better bet

If you really want to go out on limb then buy one of these

5998H3.jpg

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
I would be up for an away kit similar to Palermo's kit - Pink shirts and black shorts (FLAIR AS f***), but I reckon the pink and white stripes would look pretty naff on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here