Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you vote for bombing ISIS in Syria?

Would you vote for bombing ISIS in Syria?

• Total voters

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Probably a Yes.

IS are not interested in diplomatic discussion there agenda is to destroy non belivers and create anarcy.

They will and are trying to attack us anyway.

The great stupidity was removing the dictators in similar countires and trying to remove Assad IMHO. These states as we call them are full of disperate groups and factions all hell bent in being dominant in their regions and wiping out others only strong dictators kept them under control.

Yes Saddam, Gidaffi, Assad and co are horrible people but are they better than what is now there? Quite possibly I would think.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Alan Johnson making some excellent points! Would make a good leadership candidate assuming a vacancy arises in the near future.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"I wish I had the moral certitude of the finger-jabbing representatives of our new and kinder politics" - Alan Johnson

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
In September 2004, Prime Minister Tony Blair appointed Johnson to the Cabinet as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions after the resignation of Andrew Smith. Following the 2005 election Johnson was initially announced on 6 May 2005 as being "Secretary of State for Productivity, Energy and Industry", but after just a week, on 13 May, it was declared that the new title would not be used, after widespread derision of the new name, because the abbreviation for Johnson's title, Productivity, Energy and Industry Secretary, would have been "PENIS".[9] The department's old name was kept.
Shame, the Blairite showing his colours in the debate there.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Wasn't he a postman ?

Yep. Grew up in Notting Hill - his mother was Liverpool and married a ne'er do well who left the family home and his mother tried to keep up appearances before her early death. Social services allowed his older sister to effectively look after him from early teens. She was a hero.

A well balanced-rounded chap. Should have been Labour leader.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here