Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you tolerate Zouma being picked if he was our player?

Assuming you are an animal lover would you make your disappointment known or even boo him?

• Yes

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 141 64.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Given we kept playing a player who was on bail for a serious offence and no one had any details I think we should be a bit careful about throwing stones to be honest

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
What a shit poll. I voted ‘no’ as I was answering the question in the thread title. Turns out I have voted the opposite way.

Zouma’s actions and West Ham’s response are just another nail in the coffin that contains my interest in the Premier League.

This

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Assuming you are an animal lover would you make your disappointment known or even boo him?
I'm "animal neutral" so don't have such an emotional connection to this as some do.

But, it is obviously disgusting and gratuitous cruelty and as such I'd want the player booted out of the club

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Given we kept playing a player who was on bail for a serious offence and no one had any details I think we should be a bit careful about throwing stones to be honest

For Bissouma, innocent until proven guilty. For Zouma, all the proof is in the video

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Probably needs to go with another poll asking if you're an animal lover that also eats animals.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Apologies about the confusing thread title and actual question :lolol:

But the question is right above where you vote...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Shit thread and totally pointless because I'd imagine a lot of people voted no as they were answering the thread title and not the other question.
And I'd make sure I booed him at every opportunity. Animal abusers are the lowest form of scum and I hope enough pressure is put on West Ham to get rid of him and then I hope he never works in the UK again.
He deserves nothing but hatred and abuse from fans at every ground he plays at.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

A very bizarre comparison.
You said yourself, no details about Bissouma were available, whereas this wanker filmed himself booting a cat. Two totally different cases, one needed to be investigated, the other has provided his own evidence.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What a shit poll. I voted ‘no’ as I was answering the question in the thread title. Turns out I have voted the opposite way.

Zouma’s actions and West Ham’s response are just another nail in the coffin that contains my interest in the Premier League.

I think a lot made your mistake. I hope no Animal Rights activists see the poll as I can imagine the Twitter storm when it's announced that about 65% of Brighton fans don't have a problem with animal cruelty.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Voted no by mistake.

I’d be disgusted if he was even selected…. and would have to consider whether I wish to continue going. I really do feel that strongly.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Shit thread and totally pointless because I'd imagine a lot of people voted no as they were answering the thread title and not the other question.
And I'd make sure I booed him at every opportunity. Animal abusers are the lowest form of scum and I hope enough pressure is put on West Ham to get rid of him and then I hope he never works in the UK again.
He deserves nothing but hatred and abuse from fans at every ground he plays at.

Lower than rapists and child molesters, really?

And ‘hatred’ you say?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
For Bissouma, innocent until proven guilty. For Zouma, all the proof is in the video

So Greenwood, not charged and on bail while investigations continue should be ok to play then ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Lower than rapists and child molesters, really?

And ‘hatred’ you say?

I'd put them on par with both of the above. And yes, hatred, I'd kick the **** out of him if I saw him.
What's your point?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
As many others, I answered the thread title and not the poll question.

The bloke is a c***, would boo until I was blue in the face.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Just realised I voted wrong way as well. Why is the title question different to poll question? Personally not bothered. Had it been a child then prosecute but as it was a cat... As a meat eater I feel I morally am in no position to comment on animal cruelty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here