Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take on Moat

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
i'd take him down with a flying headbutt.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Slightly OT however he has now made threats to the public in general

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10556948.stm

And one other thing, do Northerners not have watches? In the briefings the copper headding up the investigation refers to 'Dinner time' and 'tea time'. People eat at diffrent times- when did this occur that specific times cannot be divulged!!

I am not particularly scared of the bloke, he just looks like Tin Tin on steroids... I am envisaging some kind of NSC manhunt game, a bit like that cartoon with that bloke and his dog trying to catch the pigeon, however in this case the pigeon is moat and it's Public School Boy in his 'Microlight' trying to catch him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You seen the size of him? Even if he weren't a nut job with a gun would have to be bloody mad to take him on

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Come on if the police cant do it we will. Whos joining me :hilton:

*thinking*please dont be a member of nsc moat

Trust me. When the Police catch up with him, they will do it. There will be some well aimed lead flying in that meatheads direction. :wozza:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Guys who are naturally strong well built would frighten me more than this pumped up gym rat hairdresser would. However I certainly wouldn't mess with him and his weaponry (ooh err matron). A psycho is apsycho and I would sta well clear.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
cant be that hard,havent seen him wear the must have item of the year in any of his portfolio

fedora_1.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He does look like a double hard bastard. The fact he has no reason to live now means he would take you out before you knew it so I think he is best avoided personally.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And a message for blokes not to f*** another bloke's Woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here