Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point against Palace now?

Would you take a point against Palace now?

• Yep - give me that point

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • No - shit or bust for me

Votes: 245 92.8%

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We should be winning comfortably against an out of sorts Palace with no Zaha. Can't see how anyone other than a massive bottle job could justify taking a point

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

no Martinez to get past this week ....GP'S team talk just needs to be " wipe the floor with this lot tonight and all will be forgiven" go out there and stretch the net at both ends boys.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With Fulham’s results over the last week, anything other than a win is going to be gutting for us and very uplifting for them imo. I think there is now even more pressure on the players to win this.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No this is one of our most winnable games remaining. You’d take a point against most of the top half currently to help with safety, but not with a team around us. We’re in good form let’s fecking smash them 3-0 please.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’m incredibly fearful of probability. Last six games we’ve been mostly sublime, they’ve been absolute 1980’s white crusty dog turd. That can’t last.

Also without their talismanic chief whiner I annoyingly expect the heir apparent to emerge as a hero - we have to watch out for Eze. The only player in their ranks I fear as much as Zaha.

As Han would say: “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The question was 'would you take a point now?', not 'should we try to win?', 'are we favourites to win', 'would you like a win' or indeed 'are you Michael Winner and would you like your sausages?'.

Yes, yes I would take draw now if it meant we wouldn't lose to them (which is implied by the question). Yes, yes I would.

But I think we may well win. I think we should win. And I am Michael Winner and I do want my sausages.

I hope that's clear.

Dick heads, the lot of you ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Don't know why everyone was so nailed on a win for us. Palace are established in the prem and any game against them is not nailed on regardless of form etc. Maybe next time we wont be so sure.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Take a point now, avoid the potential heartache of defeat and keep them within touching distance for us to surge past as the season continues...

...or...

Go for the glorious win, risking the agonising pain of defeat and falling six points behind them again.

Bum cracks, should have gone with the take a point now thingy. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here