Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point against Palace now?

Would you take a point against Palace now?

• Yep - give me that point

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • No - shit or bust for me

Votes: 245 92.8%

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Take a point now, avoid the potential heartache of defeat and keep them within touching distance for us to surge past as the season continues...

...or...

Go for the glorious win, risking the agonising pain of defeat and falling six points behind them again.

No I wouldn’t take the point, I’m done with all these ****ing boredraws!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No way.

A Palace side devoid of Zaha are there for the taking.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The question was 'would you take a point now?', not 'should we try to win?', 'are we favourites to win', 'would you like a win' or indeed 'are you Michael Winner and would you like your sausages?'.

Yes, yes I would take draw now if it meant we wouldn't lose to them (which is implied by the question). Yes, yes I would.

But I think we may well win. I think we should win. And I am Michael Winner and I do want my sausages.

I hope that's clear.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Does it need constantly saying that don't take a draw yourself (except against Man C on current form) because the end of season position always reflects number of wins, bar a couple of exceptions. The only 4 teams that are now out of kilter with no. wins=table position are Man U , Wolves, Albion & WBA and all bar Albion are only 'out' by one.

For same reason, virtually always want draws in other games because point goes begging.

It is simple, really.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's all part and parcel of slowly trundling towards EPL safety. Small mercies, eh? :shrug:

You have given up watching if you think we are trundling in any way :shrug:

As Biss said they go out with the intention of winning every game. Not losing many is the result, no more shitting ourselves and hoping for 0-0. We are doing well imo

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
NO! I want to see us royally shove it up 'em,good and hard too. I hope Zaha plays as well for him to experience the humiliation through his boggly,tear-streaked eyes.F*%k them,SCUM!

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
No we should go all out to win. If we are not winning at 80 mins then I would settle for a draw.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You have given up watching if you think we are trundling in any way :shrug:

As Biss said they go out with the intention of winning every game. Not losing many is the result, no more shitting ourselves and hoping for 0-0. We are doing well imo

So what do you reckon we'll score on monday? 0? Or 1? Hoping for 1 meself, hoping against hope that it's one more than Zaha scores. That would be nice

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
2 against 63 at the moment.

I have a horrible little sniffy feeling as to who the 2 may be...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No but for me they’re always ‘just please don’t lose’ games and even with a draw, I’m relieved it’s over at the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here