Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a draw on Friday night at Hillsborough?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously I want a win at Sheffield by about 2 or 3 Nil but would settle for a draw with some amount of optomism and would even be reasonably confident to lose by 1 goal to take back to Thr
e Amex. When was the last time we won at Sheffield?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't think this team would start any game looking for a draw or with a view that a draw would be good enough.
Too many attacking minded players for that.
It will be interesting to see who starts though.

Plenty of options over two games. There might be an argument to start with Kaz against Derby and see how he gets on. Chucking him on with 10 mins to go makes him a little frantic in his play.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I reckon we will play similar to Boro away, try to have lots of possession, try to keep it tight and hit them on the break.

I would take a draw as our home from in general has been fantastic.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Obviously I want a win at Sheffield by about 2 or 3 Nil but would settle for a draw with some amount of optomism and would even be reasonably confident to lose by 1 goal to take back to Thr
e Amex. When was the last time we won at Sheffield?

Never.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
In the 70s I left my home in Epsom on Saturday at 12 noon and saw kick off at Hillsborough at 3.00pm.. Couldnt do that now though.

I once got home from from Withdean in under 3 1/2 hours and it's almost exactly 300 miles door to door. It was an evening game though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
for the sake of regaining our confidence we must win, a two goal lead would send out a message loud and clear.... we will not be cheated and are not written off yet..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let's **** em right up. They've won ONE game in SIX. We've won FOUR in SIX.

We should be absolutely licking our lips at the prospect of facing Wednesday.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here