Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take 15th as our finishing position in May?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think those that believe football begins and ends in the Premier league are equally delusional, but each to their own I suppose.

I don't wish for relegation btw. I just wish for attractive football and whatever comes with it. What I don't want is years of being grateful for just crumbs from a big table. I'd rather eat a proper meal at another table if it comes to that.

I never said "football begins and ends in the PL." I say staying in the PL is extremely important because the most attractive football is playing well in the PL. Since the team has struggled dearly to get in the PL the PL should not be given up because of a year or two of unattractive football. Hughton didn't want to play unattractive football. He thought it necessary because staying in the PL was more important.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Yes! To finish 15th while changing a style of play would be a big achievement.

To be honest, I would snap your hand off now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yes.

I'd take 17th. What is everyone smoking, crack?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No I wouldn't.

To me football is all about dreaming of the possibilities. I had a little daydream today that we turned over City at the Etihad on Saturday (it was by a comfortable margin in this daydream).

Now I don't actually think we'll tonk, or probably compete, with City and I think we're more likely to finish below 15th than above it, but all the time i've refused to accept this offer of 15th place (which presumably is some sort of pact i've entered into with some sort of supernatural, all - controlling being), I can allow myself those little dreams of just how high up the table we can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here