Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you swap?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I mean on a free and play for free, if we are winning by a couple or losing by a couple then Im sure we would be able to bring him on.

I'd rather we weren't wasting a positions on the bench for sentimental reasons. Imagine if 5 minutes in to a game Bruno picks up an injury and our back-up full-back on the bench is Calderon?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't want us to go up just so we can have a nice season playing the big teams, giving ex and current players playing time because they're nice people and we all like them and finishing rock bottom. I want to go up there and compete, I want to do what Swansea, Bournemouth & Watford. I want us to have serious cup runs & push for Europe.

I love Calderon as much as anyone but he's left and he's not good enough for us. Let's leave it at that.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
We are limited to 25 players if we get promoted. We will need every one of them.

I'd rather we weren't wasting a positions on the bench for sentimental reasons. Imagine if 5 minutes in to a game Bruno picks up an injury and our back-up full-back on the bench is Calderon?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't want us to go up just so we can have a nice season playing the big teams, giving ex and current players playing time because they're nice people and we all like them and finishing rock bottom. I want to go up there and compete, I want to do what Swansea, Bournemouth & Watford. I want us to have serious cup runs & push for Europe.

I love Calderon as much as anyone but he's left and he's not good enough for us. Let's leave it at that.

I know what you guys are saying, its a nice thought though. If there were someway we could get round to make it work it would be cool.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ask in 12 months time.

My gut feeling is going up in place of M'boro last season, may well have resulted in a similar outcome to M'boro this season.

Whereas now all this squad needs is some form of Baldock mk2 and it'll be able to hold it's own, up there.

:thumbsup:

And the normally low scoring Boro model, has given the Albion a clear indication of the path to avoid.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Right now? Yes if only because we have not been promoted this season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And I bid you Knocky, Murray, Duffy and Dunk. Its a no from me.
Knocky and Dunk were was here last year too. Duffy, good though he has been, has not put in the service of someone like Inigo or Greer. And Murray, decent though he's been, is not the legend that Bobby is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here