Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you sell your Arsenal Cup Ticket? This is not a request, but contains a poll!

Would you sell your Arsenal Cup Ticket?

• Yes, unfortunately now can't make it

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Yes, everything has it's price

Votes: 52 32.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Absolutely no bl**dy way!

Votes: 100 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
If I was offered enough money so me and my family could live comfortably then yes, but if I was offered £1000 I would say no!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Obviously a trillion quid might sway me, but that's ridiculously unrealistic. Even £10k isn't gonna happen. So realistically, I would say no to anything people would ACTUALLY offer, (what's that, probably a couple of hundred quid?). Had a few arsenal fans asking me for tickets, and I could have got them for them on my friends and family thing, but basically, f***'em.

Would never sell mine.

Kurt Nogan

Feb 7, 2012
If the right offer was made I would consider selling 3 x 1901 tickets! As said above, pocket the profit and stream the game!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I strongly suspect that if you had a trillion pounds you wouldn't need somebody else's second-hand ticket and could find a way into the ground(!)

For me, putting to one side the practical considerations like getting my season ticket card back afterwards, what if we win the game and you'd sold your seat? Even if you got a couple of hundred quid for it, you're not going to notice that money in a decade, but you'd sure as hell still remember being in the stadium to see them knocked out ten years later.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
If you would sell it would you sell it to me as I have loads of mates who are Arsenal and would live to go to the game

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
If you would sell it would you sell it to me as I have loads of mates who are Arsenal and would live to go to the game

The majority of us live in Sussex. So I'm sure the majority of us know loads of arsenal fans who would love to go. But, as I've said to the ones I know: "watch it on TV like you normally do"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As others have said, I would sell my ticket for the right price but it's silly money. I would flog it for £500, that money would make a big splash and we'll play Arsenal again soon anyway. I am massively looking forward to the game, but I'd take the cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here