Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you rather win the FA Cup or finish 4th this season?

Would you rather win the FA Cup or finish 4th this season

• FA Cup

Votes: 240 85.1%
  • Finish 4th

Votes: 42 14.9%

• Total voters

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
FA Cup please. Then, next season win Europa League and qualify for Champions League, then win the Champions League and qualify for World Club Championship, then win World Club Championship. Then allow bottle tops into the stadium. I'm not asking for much.
not ambitious enough - where's the monorail?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Of course the answer is the FA Cup but...

... 4th pretty much keeps the band together.

I'd love one more season of Caicedo, Mc Allister, Mitoma and De Zerbi.

We shouldn't be blinded by the conveyor belt of talent.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
FA Cup of course.

If we did somehow get into the CL would you look forward to us getting our arses spanked every other week?
Of the 4 Premier League teams that qualified for this seasons CL, 3 won their group and the other qualified in 2nd. We’d be there on merit and more likely to be handing out the spankings than anything.

Still voted for FA Cup mind.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Of course the answer is the FA Cup but...

... 4th pretty much keeps the band together.

I'd love one more season of Caicedo, Mc Allister, Mitoma and De Zerbi.

We shouldn't be blinded by the conveyor belt of talent.
This is a very good point. Players will stay (and join) for the Champions League.

Getting into the Champions League could transform the future of the club more than winning the FA Cup.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
FA Cup please. Then, next season win Europa League and qualify for Champions League, then win the Champions League and qualify for World Club Championship, then win World Club Championship. Then allow bottle tops into the stadium. I'm not asking for much.
Isn't allowing bottle tops a step to far?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hang on a cotton picking minute, bottle tops WOW hate to see your Christmas list as a kid, blimey.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've been wrestling with this all day and I've finally voted for 4th place. And I feel dirty having done so.

My 12 year old self wants to win the FA Cup, as I said to my dad in 1983 after the defeat that we would be back and win it. But the FA Cup of the 1980's is not the same as it is now. Very sadly it has lost it's shine. However the thought of little old us being in the Champions League is proper pinch myself time.

I'm afraid I want to be in the Champions League a little bit more than winning the FA Cup. Modern football has killed the 12 year old me. Shameful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here