Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you rather West Ham or Palace win?

Do you want Palace or West Ham to go up?

• As much as it pains me I want Palace to win.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • West Ham and Bobby Z all the way.

Votes: 74 91.4%
  • Dont care.

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sounds a stupid question and I would definitely rather West Ham went up. Not only would it be great to play Palace again next season but Bobby might do shit in the Premiership and get sold /loaned back to us. However, some people seem to want Palace to win.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
id love to see west ham go up again, i seriously cant imagine palace playing in the premiership! it would be great to play west ham next season, id love to see their faces when they go from playing man u two seasons ago to withdene!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Someone has put Palace.

Could that possibly be Brighton Rock?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
thats 2 for palace:eek:

west ham still have a good squad,but they should have as they are still getting £10 million from the premiship but as you should well know,you never know in football

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I don't think it's a stupid question! I know that, by virtue of being a Brighton fan I don't like Palace, however, equally, I don't like West Ham and I'm not enamoured with the arrogant fans of theirs I know. So, as Palace are likely to go straight down again if they go up, I'd rather West Ham stay down!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
definatly west ham to win! if we go up i wanna play palarse again and get revenge for last seasons result!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I voted for Palace. I think it will be great to watch them rack up the lowest score in Premiership ... but it would also be great to hear the whingeing from the Hammers' fans next Saturday.:lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I hope neither of them score. Otherwise on Sunday we'll be knee deep in all the clothes pegs that have fallen out of their pockets.

Are we in the same end as the Palarse or the Appy Ammers?

:)

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Go Bobby, stuff it up the pikeys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here