Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you rather see Palace blow out of the play-offs in play them?

Do you want to Palace to make the play-offs?

• Yes, but we are better and will beat them for 2 legs

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No, all I care is they miss out, it will be hilairious

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • Really couldn't give a monkey's

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He who dares Rodney, he who dares.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Want them to lose for sure tonight.

Would be great to be guaranteed in 4th position on Saturday, and also would setup a fantastic final day with 4 teams going for 2 playoff places.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I'm Hoping they lose their last two remaining matches and then placing them seventh in the table.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I want Palace to finish 5th - they are utter shit at the moment and the only player to score is Dobbie who can't play against us. People say form goes out the window with a derby match but I'm not so sure in this case - since we destroyed them they have looked a beaten team. Bring on Palace I say and lets have a big Friday night out in Croydon !!!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Play them. Easiest route to the final by a mile.

This.

But let's not get all Billy big bollocks before hand and go-on about how we're gonna thrash them and such.

That leads to the fickle lords of fate throwing us a big poo sandwich.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I was at first in favour of them finishing seventh (and let's be clear I would be DELIGHTED if that happens) but match-ups like this are what sport is about. Win or lose we will remember it for years. Bring it on.

No. Don't want to play them at all.

There is always the risk that we could lose to them.

I'd rather they lost to Millwall, and drew with Posh, and missed out altogether.

Why give them a point against Posh ?

Love to see them lose to Millwall & Posh - then they can invade the Selhurst pitch ,as they crash out of the play off places, and chair their hero Zahaha off to Man Utd.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's unusual that the best team doesn't win over 2 legs. There's only so many dodgy penalties that can be awarded and decisions tend to even themselves out over the course of the tie. For this reason any rational supporter would prefer them - a team that hasn't won a game since 5th March - in a play off semi, rather than Bolton, Forest or Leicester who are all in much better form. However they are our rivals and it'd be really funny to see them drop out of the top six on the final day.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I would 100% prefer to see them miss out & avoid playing them.
The worst case scenario just doesn't bear thinking about & makes me feel sick with nerves!

tomski

Mar 6, 2013
Bolton
An exciting, if nervous end to the season. Congratulations on getting in the play off's. I hope we can join you there. If we do make it there is going to be such a buzz around our place being 20th in Feb and all that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would happily play them in the semi finals because they are not in as good a form as Bolton and Forest.
Although, paradoxically if that happens then the chances are that they probably won at least one of their last two games, and would perhaps go into the play-offs unbeaten in four.

Nevertheless, I think we'd probably beat them over two legs, although I'd hate to play them at Wembley. Better to not run the risk and have them miss out completely I think.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

i'd have to say yes.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I voted no because I would be shitting myself. But to beat them at Wembley? That would be delicious!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously want them to choke. It'll be so funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here