Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you look at that - we drew!

West Ham away was...

• One point gained

Votes: 139 95.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn’t look like scoring, til we did.

Only if you ignore Maupay's early (half-)chance, Moder's one-on-one and Dunk's two headers. There's probably more - I've taken drink.

We out xG-ed West Ham tonight relatively comfortably.

[tweet]1466157032231288835[/tweet]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Only if you ignore Maupay's early (half-)chance, Moder's one-on-one and Dunk's two headers. There's probably more - I've taken drink.

We out xG-ed West Ham tonight relatively comfortably.

Moyes was very complimentary, said he was happy with a draw as West Ham we’re struggling to stay in the game. Lallana had another huge miss in the second half too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Moyes was very complimentary, said he was happy with a draw as West Ham we’re struggling to stay in the game. Lallana had another huge miss in the second half too.

Yeah - that one!

I know I've posted about this before, but for such an incredible technically-gifted player - one of the best we have ever had - his finishing is frustrating. If there had been a teammate standing inside that post and Lallana had to pass it to him he'd have played it to perfection. When it's a shot instead, he's off more often than not.

You just wouldn’t know from the thread that the vote is 64-4. Superfans have life on easy street

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
1 more in the bag, another 21 draws to go and that's the magic 40 done and dusted.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Bit of both. Relieved at our goal as it looked as if we were going to lose. Also relieved at the disallowed goal as it looked OK. Hours later and a bit disappointed at only one point. That was the least we deserved, and we could and maybe should have picked up all three.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sanchez kept us in it late on. Had some chances early on but would have taken a draw all day long. Fantastic end which takes us forward well on Saturday.

UTA.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah - that one!

I know I've posted about this before, but for such an incredible technically-gifted player - one of the best we have ever had - his finishing is frustrating. If there had been a teammate standing inside that post and Lallana had to pass it to him he'd have played it to perfection. When it's a shot instead, he's off more often than not.

Lovely player, but sadly he literally could not hit the Ark Royal if he was standing next to it on the dock.

We were losing for 84 minutes though, an excellent point under the circumstances. West Ham must be SO sick of the sight of us.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
We’re 7th.

This league is by far and away the toughest in the world.

We have so many exciting players. Brighton is being noticed for everything. Palace are copying most of it.

But….. we’re in a buying pool with the likes of Fiorentina and Benfica. It’s going to be tricky to make the next step. We need to build our own history, over time.

Wellbeck is an incredible player. I love him dearly. I love Maupay.

Our club is looking at absolutely everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
Lovely player, but sadly he literally could not hit the Ark Royal if he was standing next to it on the dock.

We were losing for 84 minutes though, an excellent point under the circumstances. West Ham must be SO sick of the sight of us.

Watched it with a couple of West Ham fans and I can assure you, they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Maupay drags a shot just wide, as does Bowen
Moder forces a good save as does Bowen at the end from Sanchez
Dunk has two headed chances. West Ham have three good headed chances one of which forces a flying save and one of which is cleared off the line.
Rice forces a flying save from Sanchez while Lallana drags wide.
They have a goal very unfortunately ruled out by VAR. we didn’t.

Anyone commenting that this is two points dropped can be flagged up as either a Troll, anti- Potter or Palace. Never in a million years is that two dropped not least given the injuries, the position of the opponent:, the lateness of the goal and the fact we were away.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm sorry but with all the possession I can only see it as 2 points dropped. We only had 9 shots with 66% possession to their 14 shots.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think this will be story of our season.
Teams like Liverpool are an open attacking team which suits our game under GP.
Teams will now basically park the bus and wait for a mistake from us or a set piece opportunity.
Newcastle, Villa , Leeds and now West Ham have all done it.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here