Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Would you like, would you like, would you like our stadium too?...

...Would you like our stadium too!"

I'd have loved to have seen the reaction of the Chelsea hierarchy to such a chant at the Amex last season, which was shortly after they took half our staff. Sadly I didn't think of it until after the return match at the Bridge, but the issue has become contemporary again following their acquisitions of Moises and Sanchez.
So, would you like to hear it this Wednesday night?

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
...Would you like our stadium too!"

I'd have loved to have seen the reaction of the Chelsea hierarchy to such a chant at the Amex last season, which was shortly after they took half our staff. Sadly I didn't think of it until after the return match at the Bridge, but the issue has become contemporary again following their acquisitions of Moises and Sanchez.
So, would you like to hear it this Wednesday night?
To the tune of?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Liked the West Ham fans “all that money and you’re still f***ing shit”

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
“Shall we sell a song to you?” when they all went quiet was good

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
The stadium chant is a bit naff TBH. Haven't been to Stamford Bridge for decades and I freakin hate Chelsea but I always like older stadiums. I'm going to Everton away largely because it's probably my last chance to visit one of the great old historic English stadiums. The Amex is brilliant for us compared with what came before but there's something to be said for more iconic venues. Just a personal perspective so no abuse is required -- thank you

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You clearly want to be us
It’s there for all to see
You’ll never buy our spirit
Regardless of the fee

Bohley is wankeeeeeeeer
A danger to the game
Let this be a lesson
Your seasons down the drain

They joined you for the wages
We’ll never see the add ons
It weren’t your history

Allez Allez Allez

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You clearly want to be us
You’ll never buy our spirit
Regardless of the fee

Bohley is wankeeeeeeeer
A danger to the game
Let this be a lesson
Your seasons down the drain

They joined you for the wages
We’ll never see the add ons
It weren’t your history

Allez Allez Allez
Far far far far too complicated!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The stadium chant is a bit naff TBH. Haven't been to Stamford Bridge for decades and I freakin hate Chelsea but I always like older stadiums. I'm going to Everton away largely because it's probably my last chance to visit one of the great old historic English stadiums. The Amex is brilliant for us compared with what came before but there's something to be said for more iconic venues. Just a personal perspective so no abuse is required -- thank you
Took the words - including 'naff' - right out of my mouth. Would never sneer at any club's stadium. Albion fans, of all fans, should know their stadium history FFS :rolleyes:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you may have over thought this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here