Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you like to see Palace relegated?

Would you like to see Palace relegated?

• Yes, yes I would

Votes: 95 43.6%
  • Yes and preferably two or three times ideally to the bottom of the league

Votes: 57 26.1%
  • No, they are our rivals, we need to be in the same division

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Not even on my radar, MEH

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
They’re becoming a bit irrelevant :shrug:
They've finished 14th / 12th / 11th

We've finished 16th / 9th / 6th

Pretty even really.

It's frustrating they havent turned really shit with our rise , as much as we mock , they are doing alright

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They've finished 14th / 12th / 11th

We've finished 16th / 9th / 6th

Pretty even really.

It's frustrating they havent turned really shit with our rise , as much as we mock , they are doing alright
If they were really shit we'd be talking about them a lot more......but they're dropping behind us, so becoming a bit less relevant to me at least. Couple of spiky games for us a season but otherwise no interest really

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seeing them relegated to the second division and and back down to their usual attendances of 15-16k rattling around the ever-decaying Selhurst, with Huddersfield and Rotherham in town ? Whats not to like ?

I wouldn't miss them or the abject GOONERY from their fans a single jot. I'd love to see them end up as another Pompey.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Yes. When they bring twats like this...

Palace fans poster.jpg.article-962.jpg

...down with them, then as far as I'm concerned they can just do one, and never come back.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I voted 'Meh' because that's how I tend to feel towards them... although.. it would be hilarious if they FINALLY built their new stand, only to be relegated the season before moving into it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I want to be permanently better than them. Whether that is in the same league or one/two/three or more leagues below us I don't care. I would laugh heavily though if they were relegated in the same season we won the Europa League and entered the Champions League.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It would be shit if we ended up with Chelsea as a substitute, Palace need to stay up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
None of your options are strong enough. I’d like to see them relegated to step 5 or 6 non-league. They can play British Airways or Molesey. I might even go to watch the away game as a home supporter for the shits and giggles.
You do know that the ULEZ will have kicked in by then, and you'll most probably will have to trade in your chauffeur driven Phantom RR for a horse and cart with novelty 🔔, only to fit in mind you.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Since we made it into Europe, they seem to be playing down our achievement by pointing out how many teams have made it into Europe and have since been relegated. They then try and convince themselves 11 seasons with 1 finishing 10th is a better achievement. For that alone it would be good to see them relegated then argue with their fellow Championship teams who had been in Prem but made it to Europe, which one had the better achiebement.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’d very much like them to join the yo-yo set alongside teams like West Brom, Norwich and Watford.

We get to play them some seasons, we enjoy their relegation other seasons. A great compromise.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Voted for them to stay in the league. I have some good friends that support Palace and they are fans like us. The main difference between the clubs is we have Tony Bloom, they have a clown called Parish, who actually takes more money out of the club than he puts in according to Simon Jordan. Oh and a better stadium, squad, team, manager, Academy, recruitment etc and we don't have a pathetic bunch of hooded hooligans ( which the true Palace fans hate as well), but still want them to stay as there is one team we will finish above, plus my mates mental health.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here