Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you like to see Palace relegated?

Would you like to see Palace relegated?

• Yes, yes I would

Votes: 95 43.6%
  • Yes and preferably two or three times ideally to the bottom of the league

Votes: 57 26.1%
  • No, they are our rivals, we need to be in the same division

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Not even on my radar, MEH

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or do you just want them to struggle and stay up, remembering that they nearly always do a number on us so we’re unlikely to get six points however shite they are?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well look.

They've been in divisions above us at points in time. So that's something they can crow about

We've not been in a division above them since ..... well it's a long time.

It's like what is happening to Pompey, who I also despise. It's wonderful to see and I wish that on Palace

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I would but only for a couple of seasons at most before we played them again

knekkebrød

May 20, 2018
Norway
I don't get it. We need someone to hate. I get that we don't like them, but any team need a good rivalry.

Arsenal v.s. Spurs,
Liverpool v.s. ManUtd
these clubs hating each other improve them all. They make them more interesting to the general public. It generates attention, more interest and in the end even more money.

Plus the feeling of these kinds of harmless hate. The sensation of my blood boling and the experience that more than just the three points are at stake make the season more interesting for me supporting Brighton (from my TV in Norway)

I'd like Palace to go down, and then bounce up over the summer(!) Ideally in some point scandal that end with Chelsea getting the actual relegation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes because it would be hilariously funny

No because if they went, Sky would come up with some shite about an M27 derby against Bournemouth and try to make out they are of any significance to us.

Jul 7, 2003
I would like to see them relegated but for different reasons. The home game is now a right pain with the over policing and too many idiots from both sides who can't behave.

The away game has similar reasoning but also that the third world facilities there do not make it an enjoyable place to watch football.

...and with Woy back in charge, you know we could win the league but still struggle to get a win against them :rolleyes:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
They are 9/2 to finish above us next season with Bill Hill. That's great value imo.
1/8 Brighton to finish higher.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
100% yes. There is only one rivalry for Albion fans of my vintage and that's Palace. Would love them to go down and spend a decade rebuilding. They would come back and the rivalry would be more than intense. But, in the interim, would love a number of years without them...I also hate watching our games v them, far too invested to ever enjoy them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes as it would be hilarious to laugh about it. Some of their fans could do with learning a bit of humility.

Would be interesting to see if the Always Ultras disappear back to Spurs if Palace did go down too.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Of course.

Would be nice to see their "fanatics" truly face hardship rather than their faux troubles which a couple of administrations bailed them out of. Bitter ? :tears2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah their time has come.
The 'rivalry' is such a ball ache and completely at odds with watching the Albion now.

Reactions: A1X

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH the only thing funnier than Palace being relegated would be Palace getting relegated from a last minute Zaha own goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here