Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOULD you like Poyet BACK if Oscar goes ?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
DEeN wILKins, GET IM BaK

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Inigo Calderon.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I would if he'd learnt from his mistakes.... Most successful manager for decades imo.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
for me i would crawl backwards over broken glass to the itv4 studio with the contract in my mouth for gus to sing if oscar did go back to spain. I can't think of anyone else more suited for the job and be even better if barber went with oscar.

There may be a slight problem getting oatway back but nathan jones can do that job so i can't see any problem at all.

i conquer

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I reckon Nathan Jones is next in line, I think he was brought in to remain after Oscar. No Gus

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sorry mate, but of all the sins I can't forgive it's disloyalty ....and Gus had it in spades. And although I believe Oscar has higher values, if he doesn't then would we want him, I hope not. Nothing bigger than the Club.

Hmmm l don't necessarily agree with that. Call me Chairman of the Gus Poyet Fan Club (Cowfold branch) if you like, but l maintain that Gus wasn't disloyal. Arrogant maybe, egotistical perhaps, ambitious certainly, but he did what HE thought was right, His big problem with his latin temprement was not being able to keep his mouth in check, He talked first and thought second,

I know Gus won't ever be back, but l'm sorry folks, it's hard to let go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here