Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you like Glenn Murray back ?

Would you like Glenn Murray back ????

• Yes

Votes: 129 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • f*** off he's Palarse scum now id'e rather eat my own cak !!

Votes: 33 17.6%

• Total voters

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Yes, he certainly looks like a miserable Northern c**t here. Oh wait..

He's left for greener pastures. These threads are pathetic. Get over it you sad little 'Weeds.

1373490889.jpg

U MAD BRO.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I voted for "f*** off he's Palarse scum now id'e rather eat my own cak !!".

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
Murray has said that his greatest moment in football was scoring our winning goal at Old Trafford.

I think that statement says it all.

He has settled in well at Palace and will not be leaving anytime soon as he is very popular with our fans and management.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Because i'm fed up of seeing them on the board. And Palarse fans will wank themselves silly over every thread / post re having Murray back - so i came on to voice my opinion that it's ridic and needs to stop - make sense?

But you'd love him back Sheebo, wouldn't you ?!

:D

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Murray has said that his greatest moment in football was scoring our winning goal at Old Trafford.

I think that statement says it all.

He has settled in well at Palace and will not be leaving anytime soon as he is very popular with our fans and management.

It doesn't "say it all" at all. Every player would love to score the winning goal at Old Trafford, WHOEVER they play for. To him, that means he is in the shop window again. Lets face it, he loved it when he came to the Amex, and then looked as miserable as f*** when he went back to Selhurst. It must be like working at Harrods, getting sacked and then working at age concern.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I was happy to lt him go with the expectation of getting someone better. We certainly have not replaced him (CMS would have been an ideal partner) with anyone better, so we have been stupid letting him go.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
I voted yes before looking at the vote pole, I thought I would be a majority but surprised by the amount of yes votes! One of Gus's few mistakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here