Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you like Glenn Murray back ?

Would you like Glenn Murray back ????

• Yes

Votes: 129 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • f*** off he's Palarse scum now id'e rather eat my own cak !!

Votes: 33 17.6%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Although I think this rumour is just the figment of somebody's imagination at the same time it would be highly amusing if he left Palace for another Championship club let alone us.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Yep, would love him back - he still loves brighton, come back Glenn we know you dont like those soppy Nigels. :clap:
Funny, this time 9 months ago, your fans didn't like him and he never got on with you. He had a miserable time and had awful body language "like a lower league Berbatov"

Whereas he seems to be enjoying himself more than enough at Selhurst and works more than hard enough in a lone role.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Funny, this time 9 months ago, your fans didn't like him and he never got on with you. He had a miserable time and had awful body language "like a lower league Berbatov"

Whereas he seems to be enjoying himself more than enough at Selhurst and works more than hard enough in a lone role.

He has only been with you 6 months, calm down Nigel.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
It's not even a rumour :moo:

It's a load of old shite . We all know murray is a miserable northern fucker.Is he ever going to be happy anywhere? My advice to him is stick with palace you deserve each other you grasping pikey cvnt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No. Good enough on the pitch, but a probable negative effect on team morale and loads of time wasted by the club appeasing the professional northern miserabalist.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't we get Norwich to put in a £50k bid for Muzza and then have him on loan for the rest of the season ?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes ..but really can't see it happening

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
This is all highly amusing. Last time I popped in here to have a look at your very poor imitation of our BBS you were all saying that the good ship FFS MURRAY was welcome to us and good riddance etc etc......:tosser:

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Haha, brilliant, the shit people come up with!

He plays with a massive smile on his face and celebrates like a nutter when he scores. He doesn't look miserable at all...

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales

He plays with a massive smile on his face and celebrates like a nutter when he scores. He doesn't look miserable at all...

For the record I am not bothered about seeing him return. But that's nonsense, he looks exactly the same with you as he did when he played for us.

Apr 14, 2011

this... why don't you look back in league 1 for some more expensive misfiring duds like Craig McFail-Shit, you'll be back in that league soon anyway.

Just accept Murray has moved to a bigger and better club and get over it :tosser:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, yes I would.

What we need to do is fabricate a tale about him being nicked from our shopping trolley at Holmbush and then circulate a few pictures of Dougie Freedman that we claim popped up on our phone.

Dougie gets done by the rozzers and Murray gets returned to his rightful owners.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
For the record I am not bothered about seeing him return. But that's nonsense, he looks exactly the same with you as he did when he played for us.

Yes, he certainly looks like a miserable Northern c**t here. Oh wait..

Glenn-Murray-007.jpg

He's left for greener pastures. These threads are pathetic. Get over it you sad little 'Weeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here