Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you leave england,if you could.?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would just like to find a corner of England where you can go about your business around normal people. No Fascists, conservatives, chavs, dickheads. Lake district is the closest I have come in England.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have no interest in moving abroad. I love travelling and Tennessee is tempting, but I'd miss too much of life over here - particularly the Albion. I'll stick to holidays.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Canada seems to be the ideal place at the mo,my mate went in jan and hasn't returned;) he reckons its great and the wages is great.:drink:

He says the birds love the accent and they are well fit birds:lolol:

bless him:lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
sir albion said:
Yeah if i had a nice stash i certainly would:cool:
This country is a joke at the moment and infested with foreigners:angry:

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Irish and British are top binge-drinkers

Ireland has Europe’s worst binge drinkers, with the British not far behind, according to an EU survey (David Charter writes).

One in three Irish drinkers admits to having at least five glasses every time they go to the pub, compared with about one in four of British drinkers.

The survey is likely to increase pressure on the Government to do more to tackle alcohol abuse, particularly among young people, after the introduction of new extended opening hours which came into effect in November 2005.

Five per cent of British drinkers boasted that they did not stop until they had had at least ten pints of beer or glasses of wine. The Eurobarometer survey of 1,000 drinkers in each of the 27 EU countries suggests that the most responsible drinkers come from southern Europe.

THATS WHY I COULD NEVER LEAVE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here