Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you have taken 6 points before the Spurs and Liverpool games?

Well?

• Yes indeed

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Yes of course

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Im very disappointed. We should know our place. it should have been 4 points tops - preferably 2 to maintain an unbeaten run.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is really it - I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Penny for the thoughts of WBA and FFC fans before / after Brighton's two games against Spurs/Liverpool...

Probably feeling pretty crap

And to rub it in Newcastle found a worldie performance to beat Everton away - really not great times for the bottom 3...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We never know how games will pan out but if someone had offered you 6 points before the games would you have taken them?

Poll to follow.

I went with 'Yes indeed', but I've actually swayed towards 'Yes of course'...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Or this one:

We've got Leeds away, Fulham at home, Spurs at home and Liverpool away. I'm saying for certain that we will fail to score against Fulham. How many points will we pick up?

If it was still Hughton final season I'd being going 0 or 1 !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wonder how many people would have got this one right...

We'll score a total of two goals against Spurs and Liverpool. How many points will we pick up?

I would have said one point. I'm rubbish at predicting games which is why I don't bother with the prediction thread any longer. :dunce:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wonder how many people would have got this one right...

We'll score a total of two goals against Spurs and Liverpool. How many points will we pick up?

I would have said 'zero'. Sometimes it's good to be wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Or this one:

We've got Leeds away, Fulham at home, Spurs at home and Liverpool away. I'm saying for certain that we will fail to score against Fulham. How many points will we pick up?

Dan Burn will play 90 minutes against Liverpool who have a fully fit Salah and have just beaten West Ham 3-1. How many will they score against us?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
This is really it - I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Penny for the thoughts of WBA and FFC fans before / after Brighton's two games against Spurs/Liverpool...

Probably feeling pretty crap

I should imagine they feel about the same as I did when Newcastle won at Everton :sick:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
The 6 points are somewhat tainted for me. Remember Spurs were without Kane and Liverpool , as Klopp rightly pointed out, were absolutely exhausted having been forced to play lots and lots of football matches. So yes we got 6 points but I can’t really celebrate that fact whilst in my heart I know those results aren’t really valid......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does anything think we should be getting more than 6 points against teams like Spurs and Liverpool?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The 6 points are somewhat tainted for me. Remember Spurs were without Kane and Liverpool , as Klopp rightly pointed out, were absolutely exhausted having been forced to play lots and lots of football matches. So yes we got 6 points but I can’t really celebrate that fact whilst in my heart I know those results aren’t really valid......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a good point. It’s rather unfair that Spurs and Liverpool have to play football matches and also get injuries just like every other club does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here