Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you have taken 15th, 3 points clear of the bottom 3 in mid-Jan on the 1st September?

On the 1st September, would you have taken where we are now?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 90 76.9%
  • No - I expected us to be higher placed

Votes: 27 23.1%

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Going back to July last year , i said as long as we got more than Derby's lowest points total I would be ok.
We are already way ahead of that so whatever happens now is ok as long as the team keeps fighting and hopefully the fans continue to support the team and not call for a new manager every time we have a bad day.
We were bad on Saturday and away to Udders but in many other games we have looked like we belong in this division.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. As others have said, we have a very difficult run in. I don't think we will pick up one point in March and in April we may get home points against Huddersfield but are likely to lose to Tottenham, Burnley and the scum. And of course, being in the relegation zone come May is the nightmare scenario. When we come up against the likes of Utd and Liverpool, our only hope is that they are resting players as they have secured their positions in the league and have other more important games ahead of them!!!!

Let's see where we are at 5pm on the 24th Feb. Probably then we can start seriously planning for which division we'll be in next year.

I'm expecting more that Burnley and Palace will have secured their positions in the league, and targeting those games

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Of course we would've taken it back then but after playing half the season and witnessing games I don't think we deserve to be any higher up anyway

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Probably, given our unconvincing first few games and the striker debacle. It's just disappointing in some respects though given the context, as we've done much better than I thought we would in some games at the start of the season; just not capitalised on the performances. We really should be much more comfortable than we are; the four blatantly dropped points against Everton and Bournemouth would have given us some much needed breathing space. It is what it is though, not the greatest but far better than I imagined.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given our HORRENDOUS run in, nope. We're in very serious trouble right now, out of form at the exact moment we need to pick up a lot of points.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This just demonstrates that the bed-wetters shout the loudest but the sane majority remain.

Keep The Faith.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here