[Albion] Would you have Potter back?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopefully the rumours about De Zerbi having crossed swords over transfers aren’t true as it brings back that faint whiff of Poyet trouble.

If our great boss does then get pinched in the summer, Potts is likely to be a free agent given what we are all regularly laughing about.

I realise he is viewed by some or even many as something of an antichrist but he would be a safe bet in terms of minimum adjustment and transition needed. I’d take that over us rolling the dice on another manager and hitting yet another double 6. Obviously whether he’d want to come back is another matter entirely

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why would OP even bother posting that?
Complete waste of bandwidth :ffsparr:
It’s almost like 99% of his other threads have been condescending wank.

Oh wait, it’s LI.

It’s almost like 100% of his other threads have been condescending wank….

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Within the next 20 years there will be occasions where the majority of you will think "that certainly wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen" and occasions where the majority will think "no I'd rather have Dyche or some other half-eaten chorizo". Obviously with the club in a good position right now, people are not going to be to keen. But football moves quickly... all you need is a bad year, and people will be asking for someone who has done well in Brighton-esque clubs before... like Graham Potter.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Magic No GIF by Morphin

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Within the next 20 years there will be occasions where the majority of you will think "that certainly wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen" and occasions where the majority will think "no I'd rather have Dyche or some other half-eaten chorizo". Obviously with the club in a good position right now, people are not going to be to keen. But football moves quickly... all you need is a bad year, and people will be asking for someone who has done well in Brighton-esque clubs before... like Graham Potter.
I (still) think he's a good manager. But wherever we are in the leagues, and I've watched us in all, I would never want him back. Too much baggage.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports