Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you goto the CL final in Rome?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Ticket in a locked cupboard at home along with my flight from Manchester International, going with 10 lads from oop north!

Bring it on!

:whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Go for it if you can't make it because of travel arrangements sell your ticket on and make a few quid.

If i applied and got lucky for a ticket i'd have to go, as i'd either have to collect from BCN or at the ground.

Being an English speaking Barca fan didn't go down too well with the gooners when i was in Paris :glare:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
YES is the simple answer,never know it could one of the great finals...or it may not but still if the chance is their take it. Doubt there will be that much trouble anyway

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The trick is going with the Clubs organised tour...allegedly, bit of a virgin with the champions league m'slef but the guys I have invited to go with have never seen trouble
*fingers crossed*

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
if had money tickets etc i would go, the atmos would be fantastic, barca end though please.

The trick is going with the Clubs organised tour...allegedly, bit of a virgin with the champions league m'slef but the guys I have invited to go with have never seen trouble
*fingers crossed*

Barca will run flights and coaches from BCN. They'll get you there and straight back after the game. Maybe i'll see what the prices are and then flip a coin :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here