Would you give up your leg room?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I remember Anfield being so rubbish for leg room last season we pretty much HAD to stand.

As for the Amex, no way would I give up the leg room I have. Even now when the bloke in front slumps down into his seat it breaks my knee caps so I need more room if anything.

you must have long legs i suffered that fate at withdean but not at the amex:ohmy:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I remember Anfield being so rubbish for leg room last season we pretty much HAD to stand.

As for the Amex, no way would I give up the leg room I have. Even now when the bloke in front slumps down into his seat it breaks my knee caps so I need more room if anything.

I keep 'slumping' into my seat every time we miss a sitter---followed by a loud FECK ME!!!!-----Is it me:wink:

No problem with leg room at Selhurst as someone had kindly kicked the shit out of the seat infront of me - or maybe they are always like that - hard to tell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At Charlton I had to wedge my legs in between the seats in front at half time when I sat down! Wouldn't swap my Amex seat for anywhere!!

Agreed Charlton was like some sort of contortionist seating.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
After sitting at portman road i realised how much leg room we get at the ac stadium,would you give this up if it meant 5,000 more seats at the amex ?
Could we squeeze 40k in some how????

Why are you even starting this kind of thread (as if we haven't seen enough of them in the past)?

The club will not tear out the existing seats and concrete stepping to cram more in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nope. Other clubs should follow us and look after their fans comfort.

I took my young sons to White Hart Lane back in the 90s. We sat in one of the side stands (Old Shelf) in the very front row by the pitch. The leg room, for me, was shocking as we were rammed against the wall.

I still haven't been to The Emirates so can't comment on their seats but I understand we based our comfortable seats on their configuration.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Nope think we have the balance just about right at the Amex. Would you give up your padded seat for a cheaper ticket though? Say 50p off per game. Would you buy a Pukka pie rather than a PP one?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Charlton and Portsmouth have shocking leg room. I don't really remember QPR's leg room to be honest. Palace would've been bad apart from the fact that all the seats had been kicked in...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Nope think we have the balance just about right at the Amex. Would you give up your padded seat for a cheaper ticket though? Say 50p off per game. Would you buy a Pukka pie rather than a PP one?

I probably wouldn't eat at the Amex if they did Pukka Pies rather than Piglet's Pantry pies. And the padded seats are good. The Amex is the only ground that I actually use the seats at anyway...

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
view.png

glad i dont like baseball...

i managed to use that picture twice in one day!!!

but seriously no. i want my leg room, its oe of the many benefits of having a great ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports