Would you give this a portion

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
ROUGH as f***

Where did it all go wrong

winehouses.jpg

I reckon taking up a hobby like smoking Crack might just've had something to do with it..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'd give her a portion ...... of chips.

About the best thing to give her........looking at how skinny she is.....

The before and after pictures, say everything there is to say about using heavy class A dugs......what a mess, and in my opinion, some tastfully placed tattoos on a female can be sexy, but what shes had done on her arms :shrug:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Jesus Christ you'd think we're all reading heat magazine or some tacky tabloid newspaper.
Can you really give a shit about her? she's a drug addict, and?
what do you lot expect? get over her she's no different to the ones on the streets of any city begging for their next hit, sad but sadly a common issue most plaes are now facing. why are football fans forums posting images of her when its all you see when opening any bitch magazine. I hope she one day gets better and has a happier life. she might be dead soon!
how sad is it that we're as intrested in pictures of her wasted walking down any normal street than any gossip mag would give.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
To quote that Northern Irish firebrand, Rev Ian Paisley:

"Never, never, never"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To quote that Northern Irish firebrand, Rev Ian Paisley:

"Never, never, never"
You are only saying that so you don't get stick on here.A few beers and you wouldn't think twice about it.FACT.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Jesus Christ you'd think we're all reading heat magazine or some tacky tabloid newspaper.
Can you really give a shit about her? she's a drug addict, and?
what do you lot expect? get over her she's no different to the ones on the streets of any city begging for their next hit, sad but sadly a common issue most plaes are now facing. why are football fans forums posting images of her when its all you see when opening any bitch magazine. I hope she one day gets better and has a happier life. she might be dead soon!
how sad is it that we're as intrested in pictures of her wasted walking down any normal street than any gossip mag would give.

I think if you read the thread title, it sort of explains where the thread starter was going with this, but like most threads, they diverse into many diffrant opinions, as indeed do many football related threads.

Surely that is the main object and fun of a message board? it leads to debate and opinions, and we quite clearly all have many differing opinions on everything.

Also, if the content of NSC was totaly 100% football related, it would, in my opinion, become very boring.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think if you read the thread title, it sort of explains where the thread starter was going with this, but like most threads, they diverse into many diffrant opinions, as indeed do many football related threads.

Surely that is the main object and fun of a message board? it leads to debate and opinions, and we quite clearly all have many differing opinions on everything.

Also, if the content of NSC was totaly 100% football related, it would, in my opinion, become very boring.

I couldn't give a shit if its football related or not, haven't we seen enough of winehouse on TV or in shit newspapers to need to see her on here to. shall I get some haiti pictures up for all to see?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I couldn't give a shit if its football related or not, haven't we seen enough of winehouse on TV or in shit newspapers to need to see her on here to. shall I get some haiti pictures up for all to see?

So who's died and made you arbitrator of what topics are allowed to be posted ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

As long as you remain within the boundarys of what is allowed on NSC, there is no problem as to what pictures or topic of conversation / debate you put on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here