Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you change stands

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Not having a go at anyone or stand for that matter , but have read afew post about people not singing in some areas can only think next season will be so much better. like minded people all in the same stands im in the north and although its good and im glad im there some people dont sing and seem to be pissed off, i think next season they will try to sit somewhere else and the louder fans will want to come in the north .So my question ,would you change now if you could.Just thought it would be interesting to no:bhasign:

Not having a go at anyone or stand for that matter , but have read afew post about people not singing in some areas can only think next season will be so much better. like minded people all in the same stands im in the north and although its good and im glad im there some people dont sing and seem to be pissed off, i think next season they will try to sit somewhere else and the louder fans will want to come in the north .So my question ,would you change now if you could.Just thought it would be interesting to no:bhasign:

No, very happy in WSU H block, lots of noise. Would like to try one game in the North for old times sake.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I am in the East with my littlens, good veiw etc but I am being hassled by them both to go North Stand next season, I am gutted because a fit single mum is in oposite aisle lol

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
WSU STH... went in the North on Sunday and quite enjoyed it

quite confused now about the pros and cons of WSU v NS... being in the North felt a bit like being at an away game which was a strange feeling but would obviously pass with time

the ground definitely looks much better from up in the West - from in the North your eye is taken down the pitch to the South end and the general impression is not as good as in the West where you feel like you are part of something much bigger and better...

I'd sum it up that in the North you get a lot more, lower volume, chanting and can also stand up towards the back which are the good bits - the bad bits are that you don't have such a good view of the ground and you also don't get the spine tingling volume of noise that seems to be largely retained within the West Stand...

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I'd like to swap 2 poss 3 seats for Wsu from wsl next season. Only prob could be getting out time. I always stay to final whistle but JUST make the last H/S/P bus in time. If i missed that and had to try the train lottery maybe i wouldn't be so keen. I do not want to leave early.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You would have to beat me to death with my own shoes to shift me from my perch in the WSU.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Have tried 3 stands so far, results and opinion on each as follows:

1901 west- good views but too many plastic snobs around me.. Will not be entertaining that available seat again in a hurry!

North - fabulous atmosphere but not the best of view of the game, obviously.

East - sat in the back row and loved it. No problems with annoying anyone behind me... Fantastic view of the West stand and the q

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here