Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you boo RDZ if he goes to Chelsea?

Would you boo RDZ at Chelsea

• Boooooooo

Votes: 104 50.7%
  • Nooooooo

Votes: 101 49.3%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’ll be too busy booing Graham Potter in the home dugout

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Guesswork.
Absolutely not guesswork. He had two years left, so assuming no gross misconduct Bloom could not sack him without a mutually agreed termination agreement. The alternative is to put him on gardening leave until it expires.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
general election uk GIF by BBC

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Absolutely not guesswork. He had two years left, so assuming no gross misconduct Bloom could not sack him without a mutually agreed termination agreement. The alternative is to put him on gardening leave until it expires.
The official line was mutual agreement not sacked. RDZ wanted to leave.

Still the only person I'm booing is that twerp Trossard - he started all this dicking around with us

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I wouldn't boo. He was right that we needed to reinforce in January, I absolutely love our way of doing things but we had the unique circumstances of being in Europe and making an obscene amount of money from Chelsea. We should've backed RDZ and ourselves. Our loss.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't boo. He was right that we needed to reinforce in January, I absolutely love our way of doing things but we had the unique circumstances of being in Europe and making an obscene amount of money from Chelsea. We should've backed RDZ and ourselves. Our loss.
……..our our gain in the next window :shrug:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The official line was mutual agreement not sacked. RDZ wanted to leave.
We would not have been able to sack him without gross misconduct. If if was Bloom that had wanted to get rid - which is looking dubious right now - he’d have had to offer a settlement of some sort. RDZ wouldn’t have been obligated to accept that settlement.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
For some of the greatest Albion memories of recent times including the historic euro games I could never boo him. Disappointed with him would sum it up and raise a query about the whole truth of the circumstances of him leaving us. If he truly wants to do things his way and have a level of control then going to work under that idiot Yank is not the answer. Sadly it would tell us that his principles and perhaps common sense can be swayed by a big pay packet! Don't do it Roberto!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here