Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be interested in reading a FIFA 12 career diary powered by NSC choices?

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
So, question is right up there. I had this idea of making a career in FIFA 12, running BHAFC, and listening to your choices. For example, I would post an event saying (Will BHAFC Sell Mackail-Smith during this window?). You would have to vote yes or no, and the most voted decision wins. During transfer season, I would give you a shortlist of players BHAFC is after, and you would have to choose three or two (Or more, depending on the budget) that the club would go after. Also, you would have to be responsible for the players that you want to be sold.

I would post "weekly report" every day, which would contain results, news, and an event post. At the start of the season, you will choose who will be starting eleven, and you can opt to change it during transfer windows.

So, what do you think?

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
So, question is right up there. I had this idea of making a career in FIFA 12, running BHAFC, and listening to your choices. For example, I would post an event saying (Will BHAFC Sell Mackail-Smith during this window?). You would have to vote yes or no, and the most voted decision wins. During transfer season, I would give you a shortlist of players BHAFC is after, and you would have to choose three or two (Or more, depending on the budget) that the club would go after. Also, you would have to be responsible for the players that you want to be sold.

I would post "weekly report" every day, which would contain results, news, and an event post. At the start of the season, you will choose who will be starting eleven, and you can opt to change it during transfer windows.

So, what do you think?

I think you need to find yourself a girl mate :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Speaking of FIFA12 does anybody on here know how to clone players?? I see people who do it loads and get zillions of coins for it?! I'm always skint and scratching around for contracts :(

D

Deleted member 18477

Vorm

Baptiste - R.Bennett - Dunk - Ridgewell - Didac

Buckley - Victor Moses - Thiago Alcantara - Bale

Hulk

Subs: Mannone, Bridcutt, Leitner, Noone, Drenthe, CMS, Agbonlahor

Res : Greer, Vincelot

Now that's a team!!! (I should add this is career mode not ultimate team)

Last edited by a moderator:

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Best of luck with your career. get lukaku on loan! he was amazing for me. if you cant get him get el sharaway on loan. or you could save your money and buy the new signings we got like kuzscack bruno n bridge on loan. just my 10p

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not really. 99% of people offering it are scamming. I would never rely on cloning.
Yep, I got ripped off by someone, Foolishly I traded Neymar, Hulk, Marcello, Lucio and Michel Bastos for 5 bronze players :(

I always see people trading with 8 Kaka's or something, not fair really! I need coin

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Best of luck with your career. get lukaku on loan! he was amazing for me. if you cant get him get el sharaway on loan. or you could save your money and buy the new signings we got like kuzscack bruno n bridge on loan. just my 10p

I will start with new signings.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Come on then, who's got the best team....?

My effort (not great I know)

Valdes

Sergio-Ramos Lucio Pepe Marcelo

Diarra

Jesus-Navas Affelaay

Rossi

Benzema Remy

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham

So, what do you think?

Definitly do this! Would be great :) before you start it though, add the new signings to the team by transferring them in the main menus :)

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Come on then, who's got the best team....?

My effort (not great I know)

Valdes

Sergio-Ramos Lucio Pepe Marcelo

Diarra

Jesus-Navas Affelaay

Rossi

Benzema Remy

is that your ultimate team? its class. are any of them IF. i had a decent team but sold the lot to get a few playstation trohies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here