Sherwood?

• Yes

Votes: 216 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 135 38.5%

• Total voters

TtY

May 13, 2014
He is a passionate and confident lad, he does make himself out as a bit of a twonk in some interviews, but in many others he has conducted himself well considering his employers have announced his departure whilst still in the job.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think Tim Sherwood is sharp or intelligent enough.

I think he plays a too high line and that can result in home defeats and we have had enough (too many) of them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No. Lacks experience.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I would think the main criteria we are looking for in our new manager is a proven ability to work with Championship players and get automatic promotion. Alternatively, if we are playing a longer game, someone who, over the net few years, can develop a promotion squad with limited funds and an emphasis on bringing on youth players. I thought Oscar was that man but apparently not! Not sure Sherwood fits the criteria on either count.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
good god - I promise you, the man is a c unt of the highest order, a fraud, a snake and a man who you will come to hate if he gets the gig

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Malky is a lot better looking, and if you squint your eyes you could imagine that it's actually Brendan Rogers in our technical area, rather than Malky (two men who have never been seen in the same room)

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
There's something about Sherwood that I like ... underneath the bufoonery there seems to be some fire in the belly.

Reading some of the comments on here though maybe he's not as impressive as I thought. TB knows what it's like to work with a loudmouth manager, and what it's like to work with one who's more introverted ... maybe he knows which he prefers and that may well inform the decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here