• Yes

Votes: 216 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 135 38.5%

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Drew at Tottenham and were thrashed at Stamford bridge but a lot of teams were, at the end of the day these are the best teams in the country and Tottenham probably fall into the 2nd tier of premiership teams

So with 8 teams in the Championship, receiving parachute payments next season, where does that put us?

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
So with 8 teams in the Championship, receiving parachute payments next season, where does that put us?

Thats a separate issue, all things considered with two managers in 2 seasons we have done well to get into the playoffs but Burnley and Leicester got promoted this year and i'd imagine Burnley were not even on the radar last August

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
No.

He looks too much like the annoying geordie architect, george somebody... does that channel 4 show about small houses or something.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
He has passion in the sideline, play 2 strikers and 2 wingers need i say more! 1 centre mid and 1 sitting perfect

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No.

He looks too much like the annoying geordie architect, george somebody... does that channel 4 show about small houses or something.

:lolol:

GEORGECLARKE.jpg
Tim-Sherwood-011.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Better than a man whose team just finished 6th in the Premier league ?

I wasn't being entirely serious, as the second part of the post might have indicated.

I don't know enough about Sherwood and his experience, though, or about what we are genuinely asking for or expecting in a manager (which is what it will now be titled) to know whether he would be a good fit. I am content to leave it to those whose responsibility it is.

But I do wonder if that Pellegrini bloke might fancy a new challenge.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sherwood is:
fav for us, Blackburn, Bmuff
jf for Donny, Swansea, Hudds
2f for Sunderland
3f for WBA
4f for Norwich

Those are best prices too.

:shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Large parachutes :

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff
Wigan
Reading
(QPR)

Smaller parachutes :

Bolton
Blackburn
Birmingham
Blackpool
Wolves

I make it 10 / 11 teams on parachute payments next year.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Paul Hawksbee of Talksport (massive Spurs fan)hated him---------------but said Brighton could be a good fit as he was good working with Spurs development team and bringing them on.
He would be the COMPLETE opposite of Oscar tho---------so its a yes from me------I like FIREWORKS :O

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Please no. So passive aggressive and so full of football cliches it's unreal. Talks the talk but is essentially a better looking version of Harry Redknapp except his players don't respect him. Would be devastated having him. Clarke, Clement or Malkay if possible please but basically anyone but that tactically inept cockney prat.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I voted yes, just saw a press conference of his on BBC news app. He came across as passionate and confident. He has belief in his ability which I like.

Having said that given a choice I would still go for malky as he has experience in this division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here