Sherwood?

• Yes

Votes: 216 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 135 38.5%

• Total voters

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Jesus!!! People are already putting the manager of Tottenham down, having no knowledge of his managerial skills. Not knowing if he is coming to Albion. Richard Heads!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Jesus!!! People are already putting the manager of Tottenham down, having no knowledge of his managerial skills. Not knowing if he is coming to Albion. Richard Heads!!!

Yep. Nothing wrong with having an opinion about the bloke.

Mine is that I really don't want him at the albion, and I'm strongly against his appointment.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
hahahaha-no-107105163314.png

Detestable human being, not one ounce of humility in him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He was poor at Spurs? No he wasn't - they had near 60% win ratio under him.

While alienating the entire Senior squad, we some of those wins (a win is a win, so not complaining) where very lucky, Palace, Everton, Southampton owned us and we got out played by WBA and Hull.

When AVB left we where 5 points behind 4th in 5th, since Sherwood took over we slipped to 6th

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Yes

But i would be happier with Glen Hoddle

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Massive "NO".

With no prior knowledge or experience of the bloke I took an instant dislike to him from the way he spoke after matches on MOTD.

Doesn't appear to be very bright in comparison with the likes of Pearson and Dyche.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
some very high, unrealistic standards people have got round here all of a sudden.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
After spending 2 BILLION pounds on players, that's not THAT good. He also got battered by many of the top teams, and was quite clearly making it up as he went along tactics wise.

Pretty much the entire rest of the premiership got battered by the top teams.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
some very high, unrealistic standards people have got round here all of a sudden.
Nonsense. Decent managers are ten a penny and we are willing to pay the best part of a million quid a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here