Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Razak Sign???

Sibroadway

SEAGULL Till I Die !!!!!
Jan 16, 2010
Brighton
If he gets the taste for first team action and week in week out football
Who reckons we could get him on a Perm Deal?
Any would we want him .
I wouldn't say no .......

Discuss ....

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
No.

Enjoy him whilst he's here.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Not a chance in the world.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the strength of where he comes from, the very little I've seen him play and the fact that he is apparently the new Ya Ya Toure I'd say we'd have to stump up more than double our current record transfer fee to even have a chance. We then have to assume he'd be happy to drop so far as us and that we would be willing to pay wages that would make your eyes pop out on stalks.... that'll be a no then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking at 7million at VERY least. Will go on to play at the highest level, or very close to.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Zero chance.

He's 19, and he's already THAT good. I mean we all love JFC, but holy shitting HELL that Razak is a cuffing MONSTER in midfield. I was not impressed - I was blown away.

That lad is a nailed on Prem star and future International. If he is not playing regular top flight football within a year, I will eat my own face.

Sibroadway

SEAGULL Till I Die !!!!!
Jan 16, 2010
Brighton
But would he break into the city first 11 tho
Doubt it , he needs exp to better himself .

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If we get promoted through the play-offs we might be in with a chance of getting him on a season long loan. If we are in the championship next season he will probably have progressed beyond us.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
He might if City were to go into administration, coupled with us being taken over by some Abu-Dhabi corporation and we get promoted to the Premiership.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The ONLY question is whether he will play for Ivory Coast or England. He could be immense for England and perhaps a World Cup star in 2014?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No chance of signing him permanently but always a hope of a seasons loan. If a s some suggest Dunk is worth £3m+ for his potential what would Razak be worth 10+

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The best box to box player I have seen in the stripes is not gonna come to us on a permanent deal in the near future I'm afraid!

I hope our development players are getting a chance to work with him a bit while he's here to see what they should be aspiring to!

I also hope that he goes on to fulfill his potential and doesn't just rot in Citeh's reserves collecting easy wages for too long when he goes back to them!

A big thank you to Tony and Gus for bringing him to us... He oozes class and at 19 years of age.... Just incredible talent, incredible!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wow wow and WOW.

This kid is going to be one HELL of a player.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Absolute BEAST.

I reckon he must be Micah Richards gym partner. SO strong on he ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here