Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Liverpool sell us Teixeira in the summer?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here is Tex talking about Texit in the Argus...

“It’s very difficult, because Liverpool is a big club with great players, but you always dream.
“It is a dream to play in the Premier League with Liverpool so I really want that and I’m going to work for it but you never know what is going to happen in the future.”

Teixeira, under contract at Anfield until the summer of 2016, has caught the eye and captured the imagination of fans since Albion borrowed him six months ago.

He has scored four goals in his last six appearances and wants to come back if unable to achieve his aspirations with Liverpool.

[Do you want to come back if Texit doesn't happen ?]
“Of course,” he said. “I like everything. I like the city. I think it’s really nice living here. The facilities are great. It’s a top club.
“The training ground is new, the stadium is brilliant, the fans are always filling the stadium, so I think it’s great.
“I have improved a lot. I am a different player. I’m more confident, I’ve got experience as well to play in the Championship and I feel more of a major player right now.”

via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11824970.Teixeira_eyes_Albion_return_if_door_is_closed_at_Anfield/

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd love him back but clubs tend to give their players 'a different experience' if they loan them out more than once. In fact, it's hard to think of a player whom had two consecutive season long loans with the same club. Let's just sell the training ground to Bournemouth and use the money to buy him instead!

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
He looks very much like the type of player Liverpool are cultivating to expand and strengthen their squad.
Quick,good feet,intelligent and scores goals.
He would do well in the Premiership,even if he was not a regular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here