Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would I be arrested?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
you will be fine as long as you are riding a bike

oh and get a Brazilian

Exactly. Was looking for this post. If a solo man exposes himself, it is illegal. If a group of men on a bike do so then it is ok. I think the men bike riders only get away with it because women do the same. Society does not like arresting women for sex activities. Weird legal system at times.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Worst nudist EVER!

That's why I've come across from the nudest beach. Want to be part of the micro swimwear. Never hear complaints about females wearing reveling garments so would like to take part. Is it because I'm male? I'd like to hear womens opinions on it.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
That's why I've come across from the nudest beach. Want to be part of the micro swimwear. Never hear complaints about females wearing reveling garments so would like to take part. Is it because I'm male? I'd like to hear womens opinions on it.

It's all part of the plot by women to take over the world.

Sexism is only tolerated if it's against men...
Bloody Feminists...

Bring back PATRIARCHY.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can safely say I'd be arrested, for the sake of humanity!

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
is this a joke??? laughed at the first post but now seems your being serious. making yourself look like a bit of a prick with your response not gonna lie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only enough costume to cover the balls , so where does your todger go ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good old Footsoldier, he is ALWAYS good value on here. :lolol:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
is this a joke??? laughed at the first post but now seems your being serious. making yourself look like a bit of a prick with your response not gonna lie

So I'm a prick because I like to show my body off like females and like to feel free. Sounds like you have serious issues regarding how people dress. How should one dress on beaches, maybe wearing a burka would be adequate enough for you, and I just don't mean women wearing them either, would you be happy then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here