Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wot no MOTD thread?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Jermaine Jenas is worried about the Albion.
No sh!t Sherlock, so are 2 billion Albion fans :wozza:
I am equally worried as to how Jermaine jenas is suddenly the media darling and expert on all things football and you cannot see enough of him! And that twattish fringe!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didn’t see this thread and have just posted this on the PL

Having sat through the game again on MOTD, they make a good point about us getting in good positions but not committing enough players into the box when we do. They highlighted it with freeze frames very well.

Something we should improve on....quickly.

They also mentioned bringing Murray on and then making shit crosses that never got anywhere near him

For a change I think they made some good points about our play yesterday

Yes, what a penetrating midfielder would do for this club. People are whining about strikers but the production from midfield is the by far weakest aspect of this squad. Mooy is a good playmaker but no quick or physical enough to be threatening inside the box. Pröpper and Stephens are not even close, its not Bissoumas style. Out of the current squad Alzate is best fit for the role but his decision making in final third dont really make the world tremble.

Maybe we can hope for Macallister being the one we need, Think he'll get at least 30 min against Wolves.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am equally worried as to how Jermaine jenas is suddenly the media darling and expert on all things football and you cannot see enough of him! And that twattish fringe!

He comes out with headline grabbing quotes to keep him in the limelight.
All the pundits do it.
Punditry has become an art form, where the wannabees have to use their brain cell in to come up with something thats not repetitive.
I realise they are entitled to their opinions, but it's as I've said, headlining.
Only GP and TB know whats to be done, it doesnt need a former fvckwit to state the bleedin obvious.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes, what a penetrating midfielder would do for this club. People are whining about strikers but the production from midfield is the by far weakest aspect of this squad. Mooy is a good playmaker but no quick or physical enough to be threatening inside the box. Pröpper and Stephens are not even close, its not Bissoumas style. Out of the current squad Alzate is best fit for the role but his decision making in final third dont really make the world tremble.

Maybe we can hope for Macallister being the one we need, Think he'll get at least 30 min against Wolves.

Agreed .....goals please

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He comes out with headline grabbing quotes to keep him in the limelight.
All the pundits do it.
Punditry has become an art form, where the wannabees have to use their brain cell in to come up with something thats not repetitive.
I realise they are entitled to their opinions, but it's as I've said, headlining.
Only GP and TB know whats to be done, it doesnt need a former fvckwit to state the bleedin obvious.

I take it you’ve torn down your JJ poster then :moo:

I thought he had a point re commuting players in the box....however we created enough to have beaten Palarse despite that

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Didn’t see this thread and have just posted this on the PL

Having sat through the game again on MOTD, they make a good point about us getting in good positions but not committing enough players into the box when we do. They highlighted it with freeze frames very well.

Something we should improve on....quickly.

They also mentioned bringing Murray on and then making shit crosses that never got anywhere near him

For a change I think they made some good points about our play yesterday

Agreed, was waiting for JJ (Been there seen and done it) to calmly and efficiently dig the knife in but the points he made I could not argue with.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I couldn’t watch. May do later in the week if the hurt eases. I did listen to GP post match and was very disturbed by that - just hope it was a pack of lies and he didn’t really think everything was good.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why do people still watch MOTD? Sky/BT post the highlights up on their YouTube channels hours before MOTD is shown. Least you can watch them when you want rather than sit through Jermaine ****ing Jenas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here