Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wot did everyone think of westlake

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Very good I thought. Linked up well with Forster and Richards and made some good runs. Cox may find it hard to get back in the team once whatever indiscretion is delat with.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did alright, him & forster the best tonight. give him time and he might come good

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looked good to me but early doors

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah Bowditch has been a bit of a LET DOWN

Its only one game but Westlake looked good, lets see after 5 or 6.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I thought he looked a very decent player tonight. I hope he can play as well in central midfield because I think that's where we probably need him most. We are now in the luxurious position of having options in midfield, so it'd be interesting to see what we do next game. Personally dicipline reasons aside I'd play Cox, Thomson, Westlake, Bowditch. Although Bowditch has been poor recently so perhaps Westlake, Thomson, Martot, Cox. I think Martot looks quite decent in the middle.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I thought he looked good. A very positive player with good awareness of what was going on around him. Better in the first half, but we drifted once once the game was won in the second. I think he could be a good player for us.

What he said.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I thought he was excellent, particularly if that was his first session with the team, if I understood what Dean Wilkins said in the phone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here