Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Wot a donut

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/marks-spencer-mums-complain-name-21214080

Jane.JPG

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Almost impossible to read that page with all the pop ups and, banners and nagverts. Worse than the arsegas.

WhingForPresident

Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not sure what's worse, the no-life clowns that have the time and energy to get offended over this trivial shite or the 'journalists' who indulge it for a few clicks.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Not sure what's worse, the no-life clowns that have the time and energy to get offended over this trivial shite or the 'journalists' who indulge it for a few clicks.

Definitely not the person who then clicks on it and thinks 'I must post that on NSC' :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Completely this.

For those that cba to click the link, a woman called Jane has got the arse because M&S called a range of donuts "Plain Jane" :facepalm:

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was disappointed there was no pic of her looking outraged. If the silly woman bothered to do her research, Plain Jane is a common name for this type of donut and is used by many, many, many bakeries and not just M&S.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is it Donuts or Doughnuts?
Do as in poo there is no do as in so, but it could also be dough as in pow, maybe it should be dow as in sow but even that could be dow as in now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
53 mother of 3 - housewife - gonna guess her kids are pretty much grown up and this basically means she can’t be arsed and doesn’t need to work as she’s a looked after women - who shops in M&S and has too much time on her hands… way too much time. It’s often those that don’t work or pay tax that get lost offended and shout loudest about things like covid etc…

This is a huge generalisation I appreciate, but I’m guessing and going on experience!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's political correctness gone mad. Down with this sort of thing.

Absolutely this. I got some doughnuts from M&S the other day and they threw me in jail.

Okay, perhaps I should have paid for them rather then putting them up my jumper but the point still stands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here