Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] worthing vs burgess hill town fc 3pm today

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't know about Whitehawk as I've never been.

I would recommend a visit to Peacehaven especially for a game like today's with a decent away following.

Get your arse up to Leylands on 10th Jan for Trophy 2nd round v Dartford. Gonna be a huge crowd (800+) and a decent chance of revenge against the only side to have beaten us so far this season. Be good to catch up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Get your arse up to Leylands on 10th Jan for Trophy 2nd round v Dartford. Gonna be a huge crowd (800+) and a decent chance of revenge against the only side to have beaten us so far this season. Be good to catch up.

I'm going to Charlton away.
Thanks, I would have come along as that sounds like it's going to be a good afternoon. Hope Burgess Hill win.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Looking forward to this game most in January.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
:)
The only thing I heard about money this afternoon was that Peacehaven couldn't pay for a stand in keeper.

I wish them well, but they paid money they didnt have and my guess would be a disbandment of their current squad, if it hasnt already happened.

When they were recruiting players that would undoubtedly command high payments then it was always going to end in heartache as Peacehaven have never had a that money to sustain the weekly budget, I am just surprised how they have survived up to now.

At least you may see a few more local lads quickly drafted in ........ shouldnt you be supporting Newhaven anyway :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I wish them well, but they paid money they didnt have and my guess would be a disbandment of their current squad, if it hasnt already happened.

When they were recruiting players that would undoubtedly command high payments then it was always going to end in heartache as Peacehaven have never had a that money to sustain the weekly budget, I am just surprised how they have survived up to now.

At least you may see a few more local lads quickly drafted in ........ shouldnt you be supporting Newhaven anyway :)

Current squad more or less intact from last season except Charlie Walker who went to Luton. Money is tight there but they are surviving just at this level mainly because of days and crowds like todays. Would need a major cash injection to progress any further though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

They could do with a few more decent days like today, I went last month and there was less than 200 at the match.

The beer is better at Peacehaven's ground:) I'm not paying to watch county league and drink Fosters at Newhaven.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
And in fairness Peacehaven play decent football. Gave Maidstone a hard time in the second half and beat Margate (lead leaders and moneybags) away last week. I haven't seen a bad game there.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And in fairness Peacehaven play decent football. Gave Maidstone a hard time in the second half and beat Margate (lead leaders and moneybags) away last week. I haven't seen a bad game there.

They deserved the draw today, as Maidstone's defence was solid ,and until the penalty the ref gave Peacehaven nothing.
I don't think he knew what playing the advantage was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here