Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Vs. AFC Wimbledon

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
bew4194 said:
Hopefully soon. You still up for going when it's re-arranged?

Yeah definately, hopefully it'll be a weekend match and not in the evening - more fans. I'll keep checking the Dons website, shouldn't be too long from now.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
i take it if it's the same day as an Albion game - all you loyal Albion fans would rather go and watch AFC wimbledon than the Albion again - makes me sick.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Goring Gull said:
i take it if it's the same day as an Albion game - all you loyal Albion fans would rather go and watch AFC wimbledon than the Albion again - makes me sick.

That's a big assumption to make.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Goring Gull said:

If were away then probably yes as it's a cheaper way to see football - i can just about afford my season ticket at Withdean. Anyway it's probably likely that it will be arranged during midweek.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Goring Gull said:

I thought you have given up going to Withdean, thereby putting money into the club? :p

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Come on Worthing!

I hate AFC Wimbledon. Killed their club by abandoning them in the hour of their greatest need. :censored:

Agreed i can't stand all this true fan bollox that surrounds afc,s every move - bunch of deserters, wankers one and all . Come on Worthing.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Worthing have got some of the worse fans ive ever met, Least AFC Wimbledon have a decent vocal set of fans.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
DAMANCLAY said:
Worthing have got some of the worse fans ive ever met, Least AFC Wimbledon have a decent vocal set of fans.

I went along once spent half the first half on the pool table....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here