worthing V Brighton official thread

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only good player was Jamie Smith, Josh Pelling was pretty good too though

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Makes it pretty evident that Slade didn't take the game seriously (and was probably arranged against his will). Literally not 1 player who will get close to the first team this year.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
there seems to be a consensus that Livermore's career with the Albion should be drawn to a close fairly soon?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
there seems to be a consensus that Livermore's career with the Albion should be drawn to a close fairly soon?

I don't understand what has gone wrong though? A regular at Millwall, player of the season too? Played in the FA Cup Final against Man Utd, played nearly every week for Hull in the season they went up to the Prem and now he comes here and is stuck playing at Worthing with a bunch of trialists and kids? I don't know why but I really want him to come through

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Smith looked good, as did our No. 10, plenty of pace and trickery. Who he?

george barker was the striker he is slow but quick on the turn and has good feet . for me damien mozika was stunning tonight got crunched then still got up and gave it back real energey and worked very hard sign him up .you could see him playing league 1 footie this year .

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
He was the Palace youngster

ahh we should give him a year contract or sumthing he was best player on the park . plus the fella who wore the number 12 shirt he had pace and could beat players and who was the captain of worthing?:laugh: he went in a bit hard with his challenges

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
who was the captain of worthing?:laugh: he went in a bit hard with his challenges

That would be the legend that is Kenno aka Paul Kennett. Not known for showing mercy whatever the game, whether it be pre season friendly or league game. The Albion players should think themselves lucky they never pissed off the Worthing number 16, Hassan Nyang. Whilst playing for Three Bridges two seasons back, an opposition player felt the business end of a shovel on his arse when he upset Mr Nyang!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
That would be the legend that is Kenno aka Paul Kennett. Not known for showing mercy whatever the game, whether it be pre season friendly or league game. The Albion players should think themselves lucky they never pissed off the Worthing number 16, Hassan Nyang. Whilst playing for Three Bridges two seasons back, an opposition player felt the business end of a shovel on his arse when he upset Mr Nyang!!

Hmmm. And we wonder why RS didn't fancy taking the first team to Worthing before the season even starts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
looks like a black ryan giggs
119696102624886.JPG

C_71_article_1050455_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

:ohmy: Ryan Giggs actually has a black grandparent :thumbsup:

ahh we should give him a year contract or sumthing he was best player on the park . plus the fella who wore the number 12 shirt he had pace and could beat players and who was the captain of worthing?:laugh: he went in a bit hard with his challenges

I thought our number 12 did very well when he came on, according to seagulls.co.uk his name is Thomson.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I thought our number 12 did very well when he came on, according to seagulls.co.uk his name is Thomson.
Indeed, looked very useful. Certainly put the first half left winger to shame (Rhys Jones?), who I'm convinced isn't actually a footballer! Absolutely no results on Google when searched with West Ham.

Thought Jamie Smith & George Barker did well, that was about it. Certainly more impressed with most of our youth team than the trialists, though granted they've played together a fair bit.

Indeed, looked very useful. Certainly put the first half left winger to shame (Rhys Jones?), who I'm convinced isn't actually a footballer! Absolutely no results on Google when searched with West Ham.

Thought Jamie Smith & George Barker did well, that was about it. Certainly more impressed with most of our youth team than the trialists, though granted they've played together a fair bit.

I thought that about Jones too! He looked totally out of place and very inept. I would give Mozika another few games because he seemed to have something about him I would show the door to Jones and Nlome-Ndebi, they were no better in fact worse than our own youngsters.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Anyone else think the No.10 striker bared an uncanny resmeblence to Forster in his running?

Last edited:

explymouthnige

explymouthnige
Jul 5, 2009
Upper Beeding
--------------
How can you expect him to do well wearing a banana on each foot!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
--------------
How can you expect him to do well wearing a banana on each foot!!
Great news to see you have returned home and are no longer in exile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here