Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Rugby Union

Sock

Apr 17, 2010
Brighton
Worthing 62-7 Taunton

Surprising result, considering that Taunton are 2 or 3 places above them in the table.

Very strange. But well played!

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Worthing should have lost to Redruth today but still managed to scrape a 27-25 victory, very close game. Redruth blew it by missing a penalty in the last minute.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Who ?

My lad went to see the Redruth game. There were other Albion fans there on a free Saturday.

Fantastic victory, saw a few albion shirts when I did a lap at half time, the numbers have defiantly risen from when I started going 3 years ago, must have been close to 800/1000 last week.

Worthing now won 2 in 2, top of the table.

Yoda

English & European
I still go up there, but not as often as I used to.

Yet to get to a game this season but should be at the next two home games.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Does anyone play locally, im thinking about joining Seaford rugby club.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Worthing 80-31 Lydney

Crazy game, was looking close at half time it was 21-19 but Worthing were scoring for fun in the second half, a lot of Lydney's players were big lads and once the game past the 50 minute mark the big lads just couldn't keep up hence we scored loads of tries.

Yoda

English & European
Worthing 80-31 Lydney

Crazy game, was looking close at half time it was 21-19 but Worthing were scoring for fun in the second half, a lot of Lydney's players were big lads and once the game past the 50 minute mark the big lads just couldn't keep up hence we scored loads of tries.

One of the tries made on to the BBC website: BBC Sport - On my head son - Worthing RFC's incredible try

Cracking win today, against the previously underfeated Richmond, after losing for the first time last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here