Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Rugby Union

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Lost to Cinderford 73-0 today.

Is there any point them playing anymore this season? The fans must be starting to give up on them, not very nice to go watch your team play rugby and concede over 80 points a game.

September 5th, first game of the season at home lose 148-0? That is very harsh.:lolol:

Yeah but to be fair, Esher are on f***ing fire this year ! One of my old clubs so I have a soft spot for them.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Yeah but to be fair, Esher are on f***ing fire this year ! One of my old clubs so I have a soft spot for them.

You a rugby player then? I haven't tried playing more enjoy watching. I remember playing a game for my primary school and I hated it, you wern't allowed to tackle you had to tap!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You a rugby player then? I haven't tried playing more enjoy watching. I remember playing a game for my primary school and I hated it, you wern't allowed to tackle you had to tap!
Yeah just coming to the end now! Been playing for about 25 years now and it's starting hurt more and more ! This will be my last season this year, it'll be Vets rugby only for me from now on. :down:

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I was there yesterday, never been much of a Rugby fan but I did enjoy the game yesterday and I will go again.

Did Richmond turn up? they certainly have fallen from grace.

I've sat in the mini stand everytime, it's a good view.

Richmond were ok at times but we out classed them.

Yoda

English & European
That was the worst I've EVER seen Richmond play against us. I was stood up top on the balcony near the resective chairmen, 'Mond's one saying they have a lot of good individual players but not playing well as a team and the worst season he could ever remember. They have one of the worst defensive records this season in the division.

Yoda

English & European
Another quality win for the boys looking at the score, didn't go today as was at Orient.

Noticed Ian Hart was sponsoring today, and just seen we now have the 3rd best defensive record in the division.

No reason why we can't aim for 6th to finish the season, only 6 points behind Canterbury with two games in hand on them.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Another quality win for the boys looking at the score, didn't go today as was at Orient.

Noticed Ian Hart was sponsoring today, and just seen we now have the 3rd best defensive record in the division.

No reason why we can't aim for 6th to finish the season, only 6 points behind Canterbury with two games in hand on them.

When I first started watching and we were 10th (about 3 weeks ago) Now we are 7th pushing 6!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here